Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Did you get Stompeez, Dream Lites, or Pillow Pets?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Currently we only have 2 Pillow Pets, but the kids want the friggen Stompeez and Dream Lites!  Will cost me $100 to get 2 of each!

Are the Dream lites worth it? I mean do they really work?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:08 PM
Replies (121-130):
Ideal_Lady
by Gold Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:32 PM
I guess it's an age thing lol. My ds turned two last month and he was happy to open it and he didn't care after that but now that I put batteries in it, he loves it. It probably will keep your ds awake, just like it did with my ds so I just use it as entertainment for the daytime in our basement.

Quoting JacksMom1221:

Almost 2. Plus, she bought the unicorn one. So, I'm not really in a hurry, lol. I just think it would keep him awake instead of helping him sleep, kwim.

Quoting Ideal_Lady:

How old is your ds.? It took me two months before I put batteries in my ds dream lite.

Quoting JacksMom1221:

My mom got a dream lite for ds. I still haven't put batteries in it. Oops.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
k1kelley
by Kim on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:36 PM

My DD has a pair of Stompeez-got them from Target. Ordered her 1st dream lite on line and her second also bought at Target. She loves them! She is currently 6.

elisesmom922
by Silver Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:37 PM

NO stompeez are coming here!! They are too weird for me! We already have pillow pets, so no need for those again this year. The only ones that would go for a dream lite would be DD4 and DS22mo., but $30 for ONE??

michellej428
by Ruby Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank You!

Quoting .Nobody.:

Text: OFFER to 239663

Quoting Anonymous:

do you remember the number for the mobile alerts? i let my mom write it down and she lost it!

Quoting .Nobody.:

Bed bath and beyond has dream lites for cheap and if you sign up for mobile alerts they will give you a 20% discount off of one item.

Mamaof2010
by Bronze Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:40 PM
My kids want both the stompeez and dreamlite but I can't afford it for 4 kids. For that matter I won't be able to afford christmas for them :(
roldansync
by Bronze Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 9:23 PM
1 mom liked this

I think DH ordered it from beyond the rack or my habit.back in the Spring.They have different deals each day and this was one of the deals. It is really cool, plays different music and different stars/moons on the walls and ceiling. DD is three and loves it.

Quoting JakesMom712:

Where from. Id like to get it for my ds

Quoting roldansync:

We already had a pillow pet from last year. DH ordered a dream lite knock off for $12 and $3 shipping. Not Stompeez yet.

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:05 PM

We did pillow pets 2 years ago, mini-pillow pets last year and dream lites this year

jmetz4
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:06 PM
The dream lite has been a life saver here. Totally worth it!
mama2ameira
by captain underpants on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:08 PM
Dd has a pillow pet from her bday and my mom bought her unicorn stompeez that don't work cause dd is too light an then a unicorn dream lite to go with her pillow pet
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
diegosmom828
by Silver Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:08 PM
I bought 2 pillow pets for $14.99 I should of bought the dream lights when they were buy one get one free last week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN