Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Did you get Stompeez, Dream Lites, or Pillow Pets?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Currently we only have 2 Pillow Pets, but the kids want the friggen Stompeez and Dream Lites!  Will cost me $100 to get 2 of each!

Are the Dream lites worth it? I mean do they really work?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:08 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:25 PM

my mom got ds a dream lite for his bday last week..he loves it!!!

I got him stompeez...not so much. they arent as cool as they look and he cant walk in them very well..he always twists his ankle or just falls. and i mean he's 5 so he knows how to walk lol

julesmccord
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:25 PM
The pillow pets are a huge hit here. The stompeez....sit & collect dust. My 6yr old & 2yr old begged for them & wore them once. Now, they want the dreamlites...but idk yet
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ATALHEA
by Bronze Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:25 PM

I was very hesitant to buy dreamlites for my daughter's 6th birthday. I thought she might be too old for it and it seemed a bit pricey. But it was the only thing she wanted so I went ahead and got. Her birthday was in July and she has slept with it EVERY single night. It works great and she absolutely loves it. I am so glad I bought it for her!

Beth3721
by Silver Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:25 PM

We have neither but have a dream lite in the closet for christmas.  Her grandparents are ordering a stuffie.

DEJavu17
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:26 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

My kids want pillow pet but I can't afford 20.00 each for one:(

Not sure if they are still on sale but dollar general had them for $7.50, the REAL pillow pets.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:27 PM
We dont have anything like that here. They only sell them at Walmart here

Quoting DEJavu17:

Quoting Anonymous:

My kids want pillow pet but I can't afford 20.00 each for one:(

Not sure if they are still on sale but dollar general had them for $7.50, the REAL pillow pets.

Maries_Mom23
by Gold Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:27 PM

We have pillow pets.  Our youngest dd has a T Rex and a dog, our oldest has a unicorn and giraffe (both small and big giraffes, she collects them!)  They want the dream lites and DH is getting them this weekend.  Giraffe and a multi colored unicorn.

Simple-Beauty
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:27 PM
DD has 3 PP and 1 DL, no Stompeez.

The DL is worth it, DD uses it every night.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyAddie
by Gold Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:28 PM
My kids have the damn stompeez. They begged for a year for them and NEVER wear them unless I make them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chattycassie
by Silver Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:29 PM

Stomppies can be bought at walmart for way cheap Ithink was like 10 bucks the other day when I was forced to be in walmart... G-d I hate that place.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)