Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Did you get Stompeez, Dream Lites, or Pillow Pets?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Currently we only have 2 Pillow Pets, but the kids want the friggen Stompeez and Dream Lites!  Will cost me $100 to get 2 of each!

Are the Dream lites worth it? I mean do they really work?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:08 PM
Replies (61-70):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:38 PM
All three of my kids have 2 pillow pets each and mini pillow pets that they don't play with anymore. I bought them each a pair of stompeez they judt had to have and the older two wore them maybe twice each and they are tossed in a basket and my youngest never even wore his. My step mom bought them each a dream lite and while they do work just as they do in the commercial my kids never play with them. They wanted all these things when they saw them on tv but could care less about any of them a week after they got them. If you think your child will actually play with them then I think they are worth the money since each item lives up to their claim.
kmencl3210
by Platinum Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:38 PM

We don't have pillow pets we just got the boys "pillow faces" for Christmas though lol

dirby1988
by Silver Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:39 PM
I want to get dd a dreamlite too. Shes terribly afraid of the dark.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommyoftwo103
by Gold Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:39 PM

How old are your children?

Quoting Anonymous:

We dont have anything like that here. They only sell them at Walmart here

Quoting DEJavu17:

Quoting Anonymous:

My kids want pillow pet but I can't afford 20.00 each for one:(

Not sure if they are still on sale but dollar general had them for $7.50, the REAL pillow pets.

roardiva
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:39 PM
We have pillow pets and the pillow pet blankets. No dreamlites, we have 3 of the night time turtles though lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:40 PM
5 and 2

Quoting mommyoftwo103:

How old are your children?

Quoting Anonymous:

We dont have anything like that here. They only sell them at Walmart here

Quoting DEJavu17:

Quoting Anonymous:

My kids want pillow pet but I can't afford 20.00 each for one:(

Not sure if they are still on sale but dollar general had them for $7.50, the REAL pillow pets.

DEEANNALAMB81
by Bronze Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:40 PM

We only have one pillow pet and it is for my tween, it is a college one. My toddler has a zoobie, neither has showed any interest in the stompeez or dream lites. Thand Goodness :)

Josie_P
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:40 PM

My dh ordered me a pair of Stompeez. He waited almost two weeks for them. He had a friend of ours in the States order them and then send them here. He really thought I wanted a pair lol. I've worn them maybe twice.

OxbAbIebxO
by Silver Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:40 PM
My 4 year old loves his dream lite! And my 4 year old nephew was over the other day and he fell in love with it too (lol literally did not want to leave it here when he left), so I got him one too :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:41 PM

do you remember the number for the mobile alerts? i let my mom write it down and she lost it!

Quoting .Nobody.:

Bed bath and beyond has dream lites for cheap and if you sign up for mobile alerts they will give you a 20% discount off of one item.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)