Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Did you get Stompeez, Dream Lites, or Pillow Pets?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Currently we only have 2 Pillow Pets, but the kids want the friggen Stompeez and Dream Lites!  Will cost me $100 to get 2 of each!

Are the Dream lites worth it? I mean do they really work?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:08 PM
Replies (91-100):
klmommy426
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:49 PM

My 4 y/o DD loves her dream lite- won't sleep without it. My 6y/o DD doesn't use hers at all.

annhart19
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:50 PM
My daughter has 2 or 3 pillow pets. We got each of our kids a dream lite but my daughter kinda took them both over aince my son didn't care for it too much. But they do work and are pretty cool. They have a nice auto turn off feature so they don't drain batteries. My dd wants some stompees too but she runs and stomps enough don't need shoes to encourage it lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2Jolee
by Bronze Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:51 PM
Walmart had the dreamlites for $20. Have you checked the actual company website? I thought they had a special... My kids love both their dreamlites and their stompeez. I didn't pay for any of them though they were given as gifts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CoolMommyofboys
by Silver Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:52 PM
You could get one from Walmart and take it back if it doesn't work like you think it should?

Quoting Anonymous:

Currently we only have 2 Pillow Pets, but the kids want the friggen Stompeez and Dream Lites!  Will cost me $100 to get 2 of each!

Are the Dream lites worth it? I mean do they really work?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
hollydaze1974
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:53 PM
The dreamlites are definitely worth it, we got one to transition my two yr old from his projection mobile...he loves it and it does go off after twenty minutes which is long enough for him to doze off, the light is really mellow, too so it doesn't hype them up. But you can get them at wal mart/target cheaper than online....the stompees are stupid,i think. Get them just regular animal slippers or just the socks with the grippers in a favorite color. Kids do not actually wear slippers more than a week after Christmas, typically.
mitty18
by Silver Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:54 PM

My little boy has the puppy dream lite. He loves it though i personally don't think it is worth the 30 dollars.

We also have the bee and the lady bug pillow pets

Sweet0.0Cheeks
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:59 PM

My 3 have pillow pets. We got my dd a dreamlite for her birthday which is Saturday.

ZoeCY
by Silver Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:09 PM

We have two pillow pets but we didn't buy either of them, they were both birthday gifts.  We don't have either of the other but we do have something very similar (but I think better) to the Dream Lites. 

Chris030406
by anonsneednotreply on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:10 PM

Mine have pillow pets. But they're a bit older now and don't care about the new stuff. 

boldrumble
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:10 PM
No, tried to get stompeez, but no one around here has the monsters. Only alligator or unicorn....plus they are all size small...which wont fit my kid. Bummer.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)