Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How do you tell your mom.......? TMI!! WARNING!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies

That her vagina smells bad?

Gross, yes. I am absolutely aware of how disgusting this post is.

The only way I know about this is because the last few days while we were decorating for the holidays, I've had to squat next to her or if I have to use the restroom directly after she does. It's bad.

At first, I was stood up FAST and was like "OMG, that cannot be me!?!?" I checked and it wasn't. We went back to moving some stuff around and it was back.

I gagged.

I just don't know how to even bring it up!!! Like how do you do something like that but if *I* can smell it a few feet away, SURELY people at work can, too. I don't want her embarassed like that!

**shudders in the fact I'm even posting this**

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 27, 2012 at 10:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsNewman
by Silver Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 10:57 PM

If this is the first time you'v ever noticed, maybe she has a UTI or something she is treating?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 27, 2012 at 10:59 PM

This isn't the first time I noticed, I've noticed since I was younger more so if I used the bathroom right after she did, it was very fishy.

I just noticed how badly it has gotten when she was squatting. I don't remember ever her squatting around me though.

Quoting MrsNewman:

If this is the first time you'v ever noticed, maybe she has a UTI or something she is treating?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:01 PM

Me and my mom are pretty open, so I'd just be like, "mom, I don't mean to be rude or anything, but when I was kneeling beside you, I noticed you kind of smell down below...maybe you have an infection?"

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:01 PM
1 mom liked this
My mil is like this. I don't know what to say either. Sorry
wodntulk2kno1
by Platinum Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:02 PM
Just tell her she has an odor and needs to get that checked out. Better you saying something then a complete stranger.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:02 PM

Thank you.

We aren't very close...she thinks we are but we aren't. It's one of those smells that you're like, "how the hell do you NOT smell that?"....

Quoting Anonymous:

Me and my mom are pretty open, so I'd just be like, "mom, I don't mean to be rude or anything, but when I was kneeling beside you, I noticed you kind of smell down below...maybe you have an infection?"

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:03 PM

True.

Quoting wodntulk2kno1:

Just tell her she has an odor and needs to get that checked out. Better you saying something then a complete stranger.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:04 PM

I wonder how people don't notice their own smell.  There is someone or maybe more than one person at my work who reeks. If I have the misfortune of using the toilet stall after them I gag. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:04 PM
1 mom liked this
I totally get it. My mil, her sons know. Im like dude, tell her! Omg. Its not pleasant. But she lives 1000 miles away and visits once a year so were not close either. So sorry :/

Quoting Anonymous:

Thank you.

We aren't very close...she thinks we are but we aren't. It's one of those smells that you're like, "how the hell do you NOT smell that?"....

Quoting Anonymous:

kmjmlj
by Silver Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:05 PM
If you can't tell her write her a note
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)