Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I don't give a s**t about your problems

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
Apparently my friends think im dr phil. seriously. like one friend we will call her s. she sent me a text today saying im so effing mad...he just got paid and has to give more than half away to his mother in law...I hate being broke...so I ask what she means and she said her boyfriend who she has zero kids with birrowed money from his ex mil for his d birthday. I'm like ok so you are mad because he spent money on his kid. She said well now we have mno money and rent is due. btw they live in housing and pay 50.00 a month. really...how about getting off your lazy behind and looking for a real job l everyone else.. noth is wrong wit either one...they are just lazy. he has an under the table I pay you what I think you deserve job. and between the two tghre are four kids....smdh

the. a few hours later I get a text from my friend d. a picture messag of a black polka dotted pair of panties. so I responded umm did you mean to se that to me. she replied yeah look what I found in my effing couch. they are a size njne and I dont wear panties. ugh...ok first I didnt need or want to hear that. anyway she said her dude was fucking sone other bi*** and she is done and blah blah but can I ask my dh when he gets off work if he saw them when he helped her move. fine. asked and he said no so again s starts talking shit.

why in the hell do my friends think I want to constantly hear of their problems. Ok I get it... every relationship has problems. Mine does at times but I don't go running my mouth to friends and bashing my dh to high heavens. I mean the way you talk about your significant other or spouse takes away from the respect they show imo. I don't know why our bothers me so much but it does. Maybe because neither of those two call me for any other reason but to bi*** about their boyfriends. Ugh pointless rant over lol
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 28, 2012 at 2:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 28, 2012 at 2:05 AM
your a stinky friend.....talk about venting.....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 28, 2012 at 2:08 AM

I can understand.  I had one "friend" who would call every time her DH did something terrible to her but yet if I had issues she'd use any excuse not to talk to me.  

emptynesst
by Silver Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 2:43 AM
My friends can talk to me about anything and everything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 28, 2012 at 2:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Maybe they think you're a friend but you're really a giant douche.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 28, 2012 at 2:51 AM

Hmm... Ironic.

Sarina.c.c
by Reen on Nov. 28, 2012 at 2:53 AM
Not much of a friend eh?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)