Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i know this is stupid...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
I pretty much always have my boyfriends phone. His is one of those cool fancy droids and there's a zombie game that I'm just obsessed with lol. I never go through his phone, I trust him so I just don't have the need or want to go through his phone I have responded to texts that he's gotten while on his phone for him he doesn't care blah blah blah but he's been texting this girl isabella from another country its mainly hey what's ups and she even asked him$ what country he's from and how she hates being where she's at and wants to go to china or whatever... Lol I'm not jealous I know this girl has nothing on me and my boyfriend went through hell just to get me (literally almost died to be with me, and gave up everything) but its just odd on where he would even find someone to talk to that far and random my curiousity would linger this far even if it was a guy lol
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 28, 2012 at 7:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:01 AM
I would ask him..you never know!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 29, 2012 at 8:28 AM

lol why should I?
I trust him... theres no alarm going off in my head thinking its suspicious.
I just asked him if he ordered a bride online or something jokingly and he said "yep all the time :P" which means he didn't understand where I was coming from that lol. It's honestly no big deal (:

Quoting Anonymous:

I would ask him..you never know!

Syphon
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 8:31 AM
1 mom liked this

If you are not worried about it then why are you posting about it here?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 29, 2012 at 8:35 AM

get married before you get deported.

SnapIt
by Ruby Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 8:39 AM
If its not a big deal then why did you post, you find it odd how he would connect with someone so far away?
Thats because you are really thinking about it
Just because you ask doesnt mean you dont trust him
Yet again you should ask

You say you do trust him but i really think you dont
Playing on his phone is one thing but responding to HIS texts or calls is another. To me that reads... hey look im in his life and i will be looking at his cell to see who calls or texts him so dont try anything stupid
By you replying its making your presence known to those he knows

And your title says it right.. It is stupid
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:29 AM

I only read and respond to his texts because if he is in the middle of something he says c an you get that and tell me what it says and I will be like oh its Joe(his bestfriend(also his room mate or well house matye since there three guys renting a three bedroom house), using a example because this happened the other day I said he says we should go get food together then my boyfriend will be like tell him "Yes" no maybe another night whatever the answer is I dont just hear his phone go off and leave my game and respond to it -_- so no I don't check and respond because I don't trust him. I do it only when he is busy and tells me to. He doesn't go through my phone, and I would never go through his phone, if he sees my phone vibrate or light up or ring and I am sleeping he will wake me up and say "you have a text" just incase it's my ex texting me about our son or telling me something cute he does because I miss him terribly when he's not with me and I want to know all the funny things that go on. I want a cool far from the country friend :D I think it would be neat, I actually wanna know why he's not asking her cooler questions about her country because thats what I would do. I trust my boyfriend to know that when he goes to the bar with his co workers after work I don't ask him questions or ever accuse him. I trust him enough to know that I will always be the girl he crawls into any bed with. I trust him enough to know that he would never cyber or sext another girl. I also know that my boyfriend wouldn't have the heart to look me in the face if he was ever talking to a girl in a way he shouldn't.

Quoting SnapIt:

If its not a big deal then why did you post, you find it odd how he would connect with someone so far away?
Thats because you are really thinking about it
Just because you ask doesnt mean you dont trust him
Yet again you should ask

You say you do trust him but i really think you dont
Playing on his phone is one thing but responding to HIS texts or calls is another. To me that reads... hey look im in his life and i will be looking at his cell to see who calls or texts him so dont try anything stupid
By you replying its making your presence known to those he knows

And your title says it right.. It is stupid

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:32 AM
It's pretty much not kosher for my husband to meet a random woman in another country and text /call her alot. Call me jealous but I'm not stupid.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)