Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My washer is ruining my fricken clothes HELP!

Posted by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 3:34 PM
  • 4 Replies

Whenever I wash my clothes when I pull them out of the dryer there are spots on my fucking clothes. This has ruined so many shirts. It pisses me off. What is it? How do I get rid of them?

I don't use fabric softener. I do use dryer sheets. I use liquid Gain.

by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 3:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MrsMommy2011
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 3:36 PM
Are you putting the detergent in before or after you put your clothes in? Clean your washer with bleach and veniger
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
fstysxofthebtt
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 3:40 PM

I turn the water on then put the soap under the running water so it's going with a sort of bubble approach and then I dump it right where the water falls in the washer. Then I wait to put the clothes in until it's filled up about a quarter of the way.

Quoting MrsMommy2011:

Are you putting the detergent in before or after you put your clothes in? Clean your washer with bleach and veniger

MrsMommy2011
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 3:44 PM
Oh okay try cleaning it out with a little bleach and veniger....do it like you are doing a load just dont add the clothes...see if that works. It did for me

Quoting fstysxofthebtt:

I turn the water on then put the soap under the running water so it's going with a sort of bubble approach and then I dump it right where the water falls in the washer. Then I wait to put the clothes in until it's filled up about a quarter of the way.

Quoting MrsMommy2011:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ktwister
by Silver Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 3:45 PM

I would run a few empty cycles with just vinegar and hot water.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN