Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

TMI: I think my husband broke my water....updated

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Is that even possible???
I'm 37weeks abd.I've been having pretty strong contractions since thursday off and on (but none today really).

Anywho, during *good* sex I usually squirt. Just happens.
DH is almost as done with this pregnancy as I am lol. when he got home we had sex...really, really good sex! He made me finish twice and I did squirt...but it didn't stop.

It just kept coming out every time I moved. our comforter is really dark so I can't see the color but there was a lot! Like 2 cups at least then more every time I moved. I took a shower and put on a pad and I'm still dripping (not a lot though) and now there is a TON of pressure on my vagina and butt (like I have to poo or something) but no contractions yet.

I don't want to go to get checked for nothing. Is it even possible for him to beak my water? How long should/can I wait for any changes?

Thanks (first baby, sorry)

UPDATE:

waited around for about 40 minutes and got some contractions so went in.....a few hours later I'm home and still no baby :(

4th false alarm...I'm gonna be pregnant forever. But I am 3cm and about 75% so that's something. Thanks for reading and the advice.

and P.S. I know he couldn't actually break my water without me being dilated before hand but I was already almost 2 earlier this week at my appmt which is why is used such wording.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 28, 2012 at 7:55 PM
Replies (41-50):
Allinorder
by Gold Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 8:06 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

yes you should get checked!! sex put me in to labor

sex put me into labor too.

Mamie_85
by Platinum Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 8:07 PM
Sounds like it. Good luck!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jamamama00
by Platinum Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 8:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Can your husband come fuck me, please?! I don't know if I can make it three more weeks...;)

Grumpylilpixy
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 8:07 PM

Yes, OKAY so what is your real name and where did you EARN your DR. Degree? I am just wondering since you seem to know ALOT.. Even though a MD will tell you that you need to be on ANTIBIOTICS to prevent infection....

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not an advocate for either or. Just common sense.

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

Oh good GOD. Some HOME BIRTH ADVOCATE!

Quoting Anonymous:

Dear God. The idiocy and lies people still believe.

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

You should not wait. You are supposed to deliver with 24 hours of your water breaking otherwise they will start antibiotics. Don't wait. They will test it with a strip !

I am a friend, a wife,a daughter but the best title I have by far is Mother .

OliviasMommy611
by Silver Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 8:07 PM
Common sense? We like to deliver the baby within 24 hours so as to try and prevent an infection.
Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

You should not wait. You are supposed to deliver with 24 hours of your water breaking otherwise they will start antibiotics. Don't wait. They will test it with a strip !

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OneToughMami
by Ruby Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 8:08 PM

Please by all means let the Mayo Clinic know they are spreading false information please.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

TrouserMouse
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 8:08 PM

Your vagina is not a garden hose. 

dirby1988
by Silver Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 8:09 PM
I was on labor for 3 days n had to push for 4 1/2 hours. Dr broke my water. I was having contractions but not strong enuf to break my water.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
butterflyluv916
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 8:09 PM

hun it was definitely your water go to hospital now you are going to have your little bundle of joy! congrats little momma :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 28, 2012 at 8:09 PM
Wow! You got all that from less than 4 sentences? You must be a mind reader!

Yes, the Almighty doctor and his watch. They never fail. If they weren't shoving things up your vagina in the first place, there would be no infection. But, I must need 8 years of school to know that, don't I?

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

Yes, OKAY so what is your real name and where did you EARN your DR. Degree? I am just wondering since you seem to know ALOT.. Even though a MD will tell you that you need to be on ANTIBIOTICS to prevent infection....

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)