Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weird things in your sleep?

Posted by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 12:15 AM
  • 15 Replies

Do any of you ladies do weird things in your sleep?

I talk in my sleep sometimes. I just recently learned that I have slapped Dh in my sleep too. The weirdest thing though, I sleep hump. If its a really HOTT dream, I hump Dh in my sleep. Lol

by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 12:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
muzzyh
by Gold Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 12:16 AM

i've done all that stuff. i laugh my ass off in my sleep, too.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 29, 2012 at 12:18 AM

Apparently I hit DH in the face with a pillow and told him there was a spider on his face.

Usagi1023
by Bronze Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 12:18 AM

So do I . I thought it was just me. Lol

Quoting muzzyh:

i've done all that stuff. i laugh my ass off in my sleep, too.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 29, 2012 at 12:26 AM
Yep pretty much everything you said I also sleep walk, as does my son. When he was 3 and I was working late, I got home at about 2am I found him standing in front of the turned of living room tv. He had his blankie in one arm just standing there. When I lightly touch him on the shoulder and asked him what he was doing, he told me "watching hogan(his short hand for hogans heroes)"
I've woken up in the closet, under the bed and a few other strange places.
juggamomma
by Bronze Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 12:30 AM
My husband told me this. i still think hea full of shit but he said i was masturbating in my sleep and moaning a little. also i always talk in my sleep. now iv seen videos of this so i know thats true lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Dinimon
by NoCookiesForYou on Nov. 29, 2012 at 12:33 AM
1 mom liked this
I bust out laughing and apparently I answer my
Work phone and take orders.
Usagi1023
by Bronze Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 12:35 AM

I didn't know I talked in my sleep until a friend pointed it out one day. Apparently I was planning on a way to kill my ex boyfriend. I thought it was hilarious since i was dreaming of something else.

Quoting juggamomma:

My husband told me this. i still think hea full of shit but he said i was masturbating in my sleep and moaning a little. also i always talk in my sleep. now iv seen videos of this so i know thats true lol

juggamomma
by Bronze Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 12:39 AM
My bil and dh were videoing me talking in my sleep and i was babbeling about someone "cooking some damn bacon" and "spiders under my shoes" idk thats all i could understand. bit then i woke up and had the most terrified look on my fave cause they scared me lol

Quoting Usagi1023:

I didn't know I talked in my sleep until a friend pointed it out one day. Apparently I was planning on a way to kill my ex boyfriend. I thought it was hilarious since i was dreaming of something else.

Quoting juggamomma:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 29, 2012 at 12:43 AM
Not that I know of, but DH punches the bed sometimes. It's really freaking annoying.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 29, 2012 at 12:45 AM
My husband humps the bed in his sleep lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured