Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Found this while cleaning... What should I do with it?!?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Went to a client house to clean it and found this.... What should I do with it?! Leave it? Put it up?! Eeek!

And anyone know what kind of vibrator that is? Looks fun!

Update:

I ended up just putting a hand towel over it and cleaning around it.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 29, 2012 at 11:08 AM
Replies (191-200):
conejoazul
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 6:44 PM
1 mom liked this

When I first saw your post I thought you were looking for some extra attention from CMers, which sometimes we all need I suppose. But now seeing that you mention his items were "just laid there in the closet" and that you are thinking about adding a mint after you have already - unnecessarily - placed a towel over something that does not belong to you as if you have permission to tell your clients what they can display or not - IN THEIR CLOSET of all places - you are kinda coming across as desperately intrusive and begging for attention from your client.

I wish you luck at not being dismissed from cleaning his property in the future. If it were my house I would ensure someone with your gall never came back onto my property.  You´re being paid to clean, not to decide what can be on display at what can´t.  I doubt he will be impressed by your naivety.  My husband would be like WTF? Get rid of that lady.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's where I found it lol. Just laid there in the closet. I just laid a hand towel over it and cleaned around it.

But the mint is a good idea for me to put with my note or on the pillow from now on. I may run to SAMs and get some.

Quoting SterlingHeart:

put back where you found it with a mint - lol 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Nov. 29, 2012 at 6:55 PM
Most is not all. ;)

Quoting EvilQueenMommy:

Most people knew what she meant, so 0 points to our resident grammar police.

clapping

Quoting Anonymous:

then you should have said

"maybe he is trying to give you a hint"

instead of an incorrect statementeye rolling

Quoting bowribbonmama:

No. I meant hint. You know, trying to hint to her that he wants to use them on her.

Quoting Anonymous:

Hit on

Not HINT on

Quoting bowribbonmama:

Maybe he is trying to hint you on.

Destiny907
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 6:58 PM

Clean around it.. is that exactly where the stuff was???? right out in the open????

If so, they are "showing off" to you. They did it on purpose would be my guess.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 29, 2012 at 7:30 PM
Nope. He's been single the whole time he's lived in Texas to the best of my knowledge. Though I have found articles of women's clothing before. And judging from the range of sizes... Not the same woman. Lol
Quoting muzzyh:

Did he move out and leave it?

Quoting Anonymous:

A single mans apartment that moved here a few months ago from San Fran.

Quoting muzzyh:

Who's is it? Where are you cleaning?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 29, 2012 at 7:31 PM
1 mom liked this
The big problem was that's exactly where I found it! I just cleaned around it and put a hand towel over it lmao

Quoting jeannie39:

If you are at a clients home, why would you even think of doing anything with it?

Leave it alone, it isn't any of your business to mess in their personal belonging. Put that shit back where you found it, finish cleaning the house and forget you ever saw that stuff!

That vibrater does look interesting, but ewww, it belongs to someone else!

sandra_t00
by ChaChi on Nov. 29, 2012 at 7:33 PM
Why r u cleaning his closet?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 29, 2012 at 7:34 PM
Hey. I'm not bonded. I'm not with a company. I do a couple homes a week on the side for extra cash. The closet is part of what I clean (organize, hang up clothes that I wash, sweep it out, mop it etc since it has that flooring in it).

Quoting Anonymous:

I'd be pissed if I knew my housekeeper found private personal items like this and then snapped a picture and put it on the internet. Don't you have any kind of respect for your clients? It is their home and if it was in the closet then I'd say they probably didn't want anyone messing with it.

SMH...really...R E S P E C T their privacy. I'd fire you.

kathislove80
by Platinum Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 7:39 PM
Stored?

Quoting PinkParadox:

She is an employee!! She should buy her own sex toys and post them. That can get you stored and sued.

Quoting kathislove80:

Party pooper

Quoting PinkParadox:

Leave it...and stop posting your clients personal stuff on the internet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 27 on Nov. 29, 2012 at 7:40 PM
Looks like the purple thing is anal beads??? Dont touch it! Hahaha! Don't touch the vibrator either!
Casperstalks
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 7:43 PM

It looks like a Pure Romance vibe... go to their website to find a consultant near you for a party (you get free stuff!) or just order online. (: 

As for what to do with all that, I have nooo clue! I wouldn't touch it because you don't know how well they take care of their intimate stuff. 

Sid Jemma Sidney

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN