Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Found this while cleaning... What should I do with it?!?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Went to a client house to clean it and found this.... What should I do with it?! Leave it? Put it up?! Eeek!

And anyone know what kind of vibrator that is? Looks fun!

Update:

I ended up just putting a hand towel over it and cleaning around it.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 29, 2012 at 11:08 AM
Replies (211-220):
supercarp
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 8:58 PM

What's the big deal?

danie24
by Ruby Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 8:59 PM

Oh fuck off. She is anonymous, didn't post their names or age or address.. or even her city or state.. or country. She didn't post her clients picture, or throw the photo on Facebook.

Stop being so uptight. Maybe you need to buy one of those..

Quoting PinkParadox:

At least my problem is auto correct, not poor moral character. I can be a sarcastic bitch all day, and I still have enough character to not post an employer's personal things online. So trashy.

Quoting kathislove80:

Stored?

Quoting PinkParadox:

She is an employee!! She should buy her own sex toys and post them. That can get you stored and sued.

Quoting kathislove80:

Party pooper

Quoting PinkParadox:

Leave it...and stop posting your clients personal stuff on the internet.

PinkParadox
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 9:04 PM
YOU Fuck off! I own an entire array of sex toys. I'm quite a freak actually... I like it naughty. We can talk about my sex life if you'd like. I don't even need to be anonymous to do it...and I still have enough class to stay out of an employers business. Wrong is wrong. That's my opinion. Beyond that, you can go fuck yourself.

Quoting danie24:

Oh fuck off. She is anonymous, didn't post their names or age or address.. or even her city or state.. or country. She didn't post her clients picture, or throw the photo on Facebook.

Quoting PinkParadox:

At least my problem is auto correct, not poor moral character. I can be a sarcastic bitch all day, and I still have enough character to not post an employer's personal things online. So trashy.

Quoting kathislove80:

Stored?

Quoting PinkParadox:

She is an employee!! She should buy her own sex toys and post them. That can get you stored and sued.

Quoting kathislove80:

Party pooper

Quoting PinkParadox:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
danie24
by Ruby Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 9:10 PM

Quoting PinkParadox:

YOU Fuck off! I own an entire array of sex toys. I'm quite a freak actually... I like it naughty. We can talk about my sex life if you'd like. I don't even need to be anonymous to do it...and I still have enough class to stay out of an employers business. Wrong is wrong. That's my opinion. Beyond that, you can go fuck yourself.

Quoting danie24:

Quoting PinkParadox:

Quoting kathislove80:

Stored?

Quoting PinkParadox:

Quoting kathislove80:

Party pooper

Quoting PinkParadox:

MommyChristina1
by Silver Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 9:12 PM
Oh my. If you worked for me I'd fire you immediately, and spread the word. How unprofessional.
PinkParadox
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 9:13 PM
Awwww...so sorry I made you cry. I'm seriously all torn up inside....hahahahahaha! Whatever.

Quoting danie24:

Quoting PinkParadox:

Quoting danie24:

Quoting PinkParadox:

Quoting kathislove80:

Stored?

Quoting PinkParadox:

Quoting kathislove80:

Party pooper

Quoting PinkParadox:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 31 on Nov. 29, 2012 at 9:14 PM
Leave it
lowencope
by Platinum Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 9:16 PM
Take a picture and post it on the Internet obviously.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
muzzyh
by Gold Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 9:31 PM
Why are you cleaning his place and taking pictures of his stuff? I guess I'm still kinda confused...

Quoting Anonymous:

Nope. He's been single the whole time he's lived in Texas to the best of my knowledge. Though I have found articles of women's clothing before. And judging from the range of sizes... Not the same woman. Lol
Quoting muzzyh:

Did he move out and leave it?

Quoting Anonymous:

A single mans apartment that moved here a few months ago from San Fran.

Quoting muzzyh:

Who's is it? Where are you cleaning?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 29, 2012 at 9:56 PM
Cause he's a guy and doesn't clean? Plus he works crazy long hours. Sometimes up to 17 hours a day. It's extra cash.

Quoting muzzyh:

Why are you cleaning his place and taking pictures of his stuff? I guess I'm still kinda confused...

Quoting Anonymous:

Nope. He's been single the whole time he's lived in Texas to the best of my knowledge. Though I have found articles of women's clothing before. And judging from the range of sizes... Not the same woman. Lol
Quoting muzzyh:

Did he move out and leave it?

Quoting Anonymous:

A single mans apartment that moved here a few months ago from San Fran.

Quoting muzzyh:

Who's is it? Where are you cleaning?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN