Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Found this while cleaning... What should I do with it?!?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Went to a client house to clean it and found this.... What should I do with it?! Leave it? Put it up?! Eeek!

And anyone know what kind of vibrator that is? Looks fun!

Update:

I ended up just putting a hand towel over it and cleaning around it.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 29, 2012 at 11:08 AM
Replies (231-239):
juggamomma
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 10:38 PM
Oh my! Is that a rabbit i see? Right under the booty beads! I just seen that!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 29, 2012 at 10:42 PM
I'm told it is.

Quoting juggamomma:

Oh my! Is that a rabbit i see? Right under the booty beads! I just seen that!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 35 on Nov. 29, 2012 at 10:45 PM
Freaks come out at night lol and that looks like a rabbit type of vibrator
And boy is it fun!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 29, 2012 at 10:54 PM
I'm gonna talk to hubs about it tonight :-) he's been making noise about getting me a toy...

Quoting Anonymous:

Freaks come out at night lol and that looks like a rabbit type of vibrator

And boy is it fun!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 35 on Nov. 29, 2012 at 10:58 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

Worth every penny! Makes me happy in 30 seconds on high
Anonymous
by Anonymous 36 on Nov. 29, 2012 at 11:00 PM
Umm I was babysitting once when I was like 13..two little boys. While I was changing one diaper the other little one went into mommy's room and came running out waving a dildo around. Ummmmm then she walks in the door...can you say most awkward experience of my life!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 29, 2012 at 11:02 PM
Oh my..... I'm cringing for your 13yr old self!

Quoting Anonymous:

Umm I was babysitting once when I was like 13..two little boys. While I was changing one diaper the other little one went into mommy's room and came running out waving a dildo around. Ummmmm then she walks in the door...can you say most awkward experience of my life!!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 29, 2012 at 11:02 PM
0.o def buying one.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Worth every penny! Makes me happy in 30 seconds on high
conejoazul
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:35 PM

Just my opinion, but yes, I say you are exhibiting a lot of gall. Do you place towels over paintings, photos or ceramic sculptures that you wouldn´t personally leave on display in a CLOSET in your own home? I mean really, were your eyes burned by seeing the items?

Anyway, I am certain you and I will never cross paths in a domestic-housekeeping sort of way, but I feel you deserve an honest answer: Yes, if my husband or I came to the conclusion that a person we had entrusted to be left alone in our home to clean, or repair, or house-sit, dog-sit, etc.  was exercising activities that we found objectionable we would dismiss you without explanation.  Housekeepers already have a deserved reputation for stealing, plundering, rummaging and "borrowing". There are definitely some good ones, but by our standards you fell out of that category. Yours is a contract service, we´d have no problem cancelling your next appointment and replacing you with another. Certainly the breach of confidence that you would give-in to the temptation to post any imagery from within our home to foster your own entertainment without our permission would lose you our business.  The fact that you feel you haven´t including any identifying information about your client would not be enough to cause our family to place its trust in you a second time.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well if you saw the mint comment you also know I said that I would put it on the pillow or with my note. NOT on the items. Lol.

And what gall? I placed a hand towel over some personal effects. Not like I move them to the bed, bathroom or anything.

Would you still fire me if I hadn't placed a hand towel over it?

Quoting conejoazul:

When I first saw your post I thought you were looking for some extra attention from CMers, which sometimes we all need I suppose. But now seeing that you mention his items were "just laid there in the closet" and that you are thinking about adding a mint after you have already - unnecessarily - placed a towel over something that does not belong to you as if you have permission to tell your clients what they can display or not - IN THEIR CLOSET of all places - you are kinda coming across as desperately intrusive and begging for attention from your client.

I wish you luck at not being dismissed from cleaning his property in the future. If it were my house I would ensure someone with your gall never came back onto my property.  You´re being paid to clean, not to decide what can be on display at what can´t.  I doubt he will be impressed by your naivety.  My husband would be like WTF? Get rid of that lady.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's where I found it lol. Just laid there in the closet. I just laid a hand towel over it and cleaned around it.

But the mint is a good idea for me to put with my note or on the pillow from now on. I may run to SAMs and get some.

Quoting SterlingHeart:

put back where you found it with a mint - lol 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN