Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

omg i walked in on my ex having sex!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 101 Replies

so last night was my ex's last night to have our dd until next visit, i called and said i would be late picking her up. well i get there around midnight and my ex's brother lets me in to get my dd, i pack her things and walk into the kids room (my ex has a son with his new gf) and wake my dd up to put her in the car.as im puting her in the car i realize i forgot her shoes so i run back up as my bf sat in the car with my dd, i ask my ex's brother where my dd's shoes are and he said "i think the shoes are in georges room" so i go to my ex's room and knock on the door lightly but loud enough that they would be able to hear it, i wait for a "yeah" or a "come in" but nothing, so i say to my ex's brother "i think they are asleep can you grab them for me?", his brother just tells me to open the door the shoes should be right there. so i open the door slightly and look in, i see my ex standing over his new gf (they are getting married next year so i shouldnt say new gf) boning her hard!!!! i shut the door and ran out of the house as fast as i could saying to my ex's brother on the way out that ill just grab them next week(my dd has an extra pair)

after seeing that i feel self consious honestly, she just had her ds 7 months ago lost 46 pounds a week after giving birth and is actually thinner(more athletic i should say) then before she had her ds. i feel horrible about myself and feel bad for my bf because im still 70 pounds over weight....and she looks like that only 7 months after *sigh* you would think id be feeling bad about my ex having sex with his new gf since i still have feeling for him but i dont feel anything about that, just how thin and toned she looked 

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 29, 2012 at 5:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
areyouatroll
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 5:31 PM
Aw lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_2_be_2010
by Ruby Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 5:32 PM
Uh wow lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mstricey
by Gold Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 5:33 PM
Lol wow...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heartnhidin
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 5:33 PM
Don't beat yourself up. I have some flab left over and my DD is 6 months old.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 29, 2012 at 5:34 PM

Quoting areyouatroll:

Aw lol

dont get me wrong at first when i saw them i was like "oh god ew ew ew ew ew" but on the car ride home all i could think about was how bad i feel about myself

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 29, 2012 at 5:35 PM

Quoting heartnhidin:

Don't beat yourself up. I have some flab left over and my DD is 6 months old.

my dd is almost 3 :(

Retrokitty
by Jasmyne on Nov. 29, 2012 at 5:36 PM
Why were you picking her up at midnight O.o I would have just waited until morning... But awkward.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BraydensMama163
by Ruby Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 5:36 PM
Aww. You can loose it if you want to mama and ill bet you look Hawt anyway!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 29, 2012 at 5:37 PM
Wasn't this one already posted??
Redwoods_Mama
by Platinum Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 5:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Ehh.  She's who she is, you are who you are, and don't feel bad about yourself.  Seriously, it does no good. 

Let it go.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN