Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Non-believers going into a Christian post just to bash

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Why do you do it?  To argue?  To cause drama and be entertained?  To try to see if the person will stop believing or practicing their faith?  I'm just confused as to why a Christian post would even interest you if it isn't something you believe?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 29, 2012 at 7:57 PM
Replies (31-40):
godsgirl26
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 8:13 PM
To be honest idk. I can say my faith is way to STRONG for anyone to try to change my mind. Not going to happen boo.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mariesmama
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 8:15 PM

i've actually had this happen to me my hubbys grandma was in the hospital so i asked for prayer some moron said she was praying to satan for healing which doesnt even make sense

LectioDivina
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 8:16 PM

Because they can....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Nov. 29, 2012 at 8:16 PM

The same reason anyone logs on to this site. For the conversation.

LectioDivina
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 8:17 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

If someone made a post about the Unicorn they had  a chat with this afternoon I'd go into that post to let them know they're stupid and crazy, too.

Why is Bahai or Allah or Jesus off limits?

Are you asking why it's wrong to mock a spiritual belief of someone else?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Nov. 29, 2012 at 8:17 PM

Quoting mariesmama:

i've actually had this happen to me my hubbys grandma was in the hospital so i asked for prayer some moron said she was praying to satan for healing which doesnt even make sense

Depending on her beliefs, it might make perfect sense and might have been a genuine offer to help you in the best way she knew how. While you have one perception of Satan, she may have a completely different one.

jillbailey26
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 8:18 PM

I'm not targeting anyone.  To a Christian, an un-believer is one that doesn't believe in the same Christian faith.  I can't speak for other faiths because I don't follow those faiths.

Quoting Anonymous:

Not just Christians, also Muslims, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists. Don't just target Christians.

Quoting jillbailey26:

Quoting Anonymous:

What the hell is a non-believer?

To a Christian, it's one who doesn't believe as a Christian does.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

LoriLou75
by Ruby Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 8:18 PM
1 mom liked this
No, I don't bully anyone. At least I am mature enough to not hide behing anon.

My panties are never twisted, and I don't shove my beliefs on others. Seems to me you have an issue with people that have any opinion that is different from yours. I understand that not everyone agrees with me, I don't hunk them saying they think I am wrong is bullying.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's mature. So pretty much you are admitting you like to bully people just because you think they are too much of a Jesus freak. Yet you spew your pro choice crap all the time and get your panties in a wad when someone disagrees with it. Gotcha.

Quoting LoriLou75:

I usually steer clear of them, occasionally I comment, just to be a bitch and start drama. I usually only do that on the super obnoxious jesus freak posts.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
arpazia
by Platinum Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 8:18 PM
Why doesn't it?

Quoting mariesmama:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Nov. 29, 2012 at 8:18 PM
To me Christians are the non believers. My religion was here first....
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)