Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

maybe Im just being a b***h *Breastfeeding in public*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 348 Replies
14 moms liked this
So I breastfed my son until 16 weeks and Im all for breastfeeding in public and don't care how long you chose to breastfed! I did in a packed out government building my son was hungry! but when Im sitting in the food court eating my lunch and you literally flop you boob out next to me, don't cover up and feed your what seemed like 3-4 yr old child... sorry but couldn't he of waited til he got home? he's barely a toddler anymore, could you at least covered your nipples?

Maybe then my son wouldnt have screamed boobies mom! boobies! that boy is sucking her boobies to the entire food court?

Screaming baby? fine but a walking talking child? buy him a fucking happy meal?
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 29, 2012 at 10:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 29, 2012 at 10:13 PM
37 moms liked this
Hhmm...seems like maybe you just need to teach your son some manners?
wkukid
by Beach Bum on Nov. 29, 2012 at 10:13 PM
27 moms liked this

I still don't think breastfeeding without a cover is appropriate. I'm pro breastfeeding but I would never not cover.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 29, 2012 at 10:14 PM
1 mom liked this
*vomit*
MurphyTTC
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 10:14 PM
14 moms liked this
I don't cover and frankly ill feed my kid where I eat. And thankfully I have those rights!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TSNDDY
by Ruby Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 10:15 PM
Hmm I don't know what to say to that I nursed my DD till 2 years old and at the end she was capable of holding off while in public, but that may have been partly because she was in the weaning process.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LynBoz
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 10:16 PM
5 moms liked this
I agree!!!

Quoting wkukid:

I still don't think breastfeeding without a cover is appropriate. I'm pro breastfeeding but I would never not cover.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 29, 2012 at 10:16 PM
5 moms liked this
he's 2 and a half what do you expect? the kid was talking then ripping a tit out and into his mouth

Quoting Anonymous:

Hhmm...seems like maybe you just need to teach your son some manners?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 29, 2012 at 10:17 PM
4 moms liked this
Amen sister. I am all for breastfeeding but no need to flop you boobies for the world to see. I am to modest for all that : /
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 29, 2012 at 10:17 PM
3 moms liked this
Yeah sorry but I would be appalled by that too. Is it such a big deal to cover your nipples in public? Really?
Tennismom360
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 10:17 PM
16 moms liked this

I probably would not have had a problem with that. I have been known to give moms a thumbs up for breastfeeding in public.  I think more people need to see the act to make it less of a stigma.  In other countries breastfeeding in public is a lot more acceptable.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)