Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

No love for the hubbies

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 77 Replies
What's up with all you ladies who don't enjoy sex/bj's etc with your hubbies?? I'm not being mean, I just don't get it. I LOVE having sex with my dh. I love giving and receiving oral. I love when he comes up to me and grabs my ass or nibbles my ears. I've gotten more adventurous and more into him as the years have passed. There's more trust and comfort between us and so sex gets to be more exciting. When we first dated bj's were something I did because I knew he liked it. Now I love it. Really, I love it. And anal? Good lord, I would have never even considered it. But now because of the deep love and trust I can do it. Its not my favorite thing, but it is unexpectedly fun.
Why no love for the hubbies, ladies?
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 29, 2012 at 10:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 29, 2012 at 10:17 PM
Idk either been trying to figure that out myself. My df gets a bj everyday sometimes twice a day.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 29, 2012 at 10:17 PM
2 moms liked this
I split with mine cuz he wouldn't fuck me for 1.5 years. I'm now very happy and very laid.
LucyHarper
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 10:17 PM
1 mom liked this

I enjoy having sex with him, neither of us like oral or anal, so we don't do it, different folks, different strokes, it has nothing to do with love.

mlg1989
by ZombieMegg on Nov. 29, 2012 at 10:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Because I'm my own person. I personally hate getting and giving oral. Doesn't mean I don't do it, I just prefer not to. Can't help it...I'm just not into putting your mouth on an area that pisses. Sorry.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lovingnia_nia1
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 10:18 PM
What is bj's just asking. Because I don't have a clue!!!
charliebean
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 10:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Would you also lick his ass and pour hot wax on your vag?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beerabitch69
1 mom liked this
I love sex. I just hate head. That's just me.
Kitschy

I think my husband is the sexiest thing in the world and I enjoy him as often as possible. lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 29, 2012 at 10:19 PM
I dont think those marriages will last. How could they? I think that's how we know we picked the right ones..I feel the same as you op!
Cymbeline
by Gold Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 10:19 PM

I'm starting to wonder if we have a bit of a male invasion on this forum. There have been several threads about this topic made by anonymous posters....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)