Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Does your husband/boyfriend/so...

Posted by   + Show Post
Talk about problems about you two to his friends?

Df and always had access to eachothers fb and email because we are honest and have nothing to hide. Well I just logged into his email to see some tracking info for a package and I see an email from fb about him changing his password. I asked him because that's kinda suspicious. After a couple failed lies, I got the answer. He was asking his friends advice about our problems. I don't like our problems in the open like that and now I will feel uncomfortable being around his friends.

Does your so do this? How does it make you feel?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 11:08 PM
Replies (31-40):
Momof5kids84
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:17 AM
I don't really know, but I will assume no. He keeps personal issues to himself.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
EmilysMom2010
by Ruby Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:17 AM
Whatever. He's talking to a chick about your problems.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Devious333
by Ruby Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:18 AM
Dh talks to his mom or dad sometimes. I don't like it when he does that. If we get into an argument about something I tell him I'd rather his parents not know, they don't need to know our personal lives. He has talked to his friends before about issues we've had. But so have I. We still talk about what's going on to each other, though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EmilysMom2010
by Ruby Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:18 AM
*the last thing my husband wants to do is let others know about any issues we might have. He is very adamant that those things be kept private.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KelissaMaye
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:19 AM
I vent to my best friend about him...so why shouldn't he be allowed to do the same?
Fields456
by Ruby Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:19 AM
He does to a certain few close friends ( who do not go and gossip ) as do it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1lv2stks3nlz4ev
by Silver Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:19 AM

Nope, he usually talks to me if there is a problem and all his friends tell me he has nothing but high praise for me. One of his school friends told him he was jelous of our relationship and the way we interact with each other. He loves coming over here for study groups because he loves to see what COULD be in his future relationships. He jokes that he takes notes. :)

Uhura
by Gold Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:20 AM

I don't know for certian, but I would expect it. I talk to my friends about my problems.

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers 

brookelynnm
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:23 AM
I was thinking this as well... Maybe he is only asking for advice from friends... But if so, then why would he lie about it?
My husband is very private and doesn't discuss much with his friends about our private matters, but he has a couple very close friends that he talks to when he needs to. I think most men talk to their friends just as us women talk to ours about relationships. So if he is being honest, I don't think you should feel too upset about it. But I would be cautious if I were you. What kind of package was he getting?

Quoting Anonymous:

did he prove this by showing you the conversations he is hiding? because that could just be an excuse to make him in trouble, but not for what he should really be in trouble for....

teenmom0305
by Bronze Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:24 AM

My df and i both have 1-3 friends or family that know everything about our relationship not everyone but a select few.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN