Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Does your husband/boyfriend/so...

Posted by   + Show Post
Talk about problems about you two to his friends?

Df and always had access to eachothers fb and email because we are honest and have nothing to hide. Well I just logged into his email to see some tracking info for a package and I see an email from fb about him changing his password. I asked him because that's kinda suspicious. After a couple failed lies, I got the answer. He was asking his friends advice about our problems. I don't like our problems in the open like that and now I will feel uncomfortable being around his friends.

Does your so do this? How does it make you feel?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 11:08 PM
Replies (431-432):
mttaylor1978
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:53 AM

It all sort of depends.  Do you talk to your girlfriends about any problems you & the hubby are having?  Not necessarily bad mouthing but asking for advice or just venting?  If so, then it should be no different for him.  He may need to do the same thing.  But if he is totally bad mouthing you just because then that's not kosher & you two need to discuss it.  Guys get confused about us, and ask friends for help.  It may not always be the best advice or help but they do like we do & ask.  Or just to vent about you maybe squeezing toothpaste from the middle or putting the dishrag over the faucet instead of the the side of the sink.  Hopefully, it's the first reason, not just the bashing to friends.

witchybabymomma
by Bronze Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:16 PM

I think sometimes people need to be able to talk to their friends about problems I mean really it's the same thing we do here.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)