Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dear Mother In Law... *** Updated 11/30 ***

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Get the fuck over your petty little bitchings. I'm [not] sorry that I decided to go to college instead of kissing your drug-addicted whoring ass. Get over yourself because your son is with me and no longer up your ass. Cut the fucking umbilical cord. He has. If you don't like how I'm raising my daughter, you don't have to be a part of our lives. If you don't want to follow my "stupid" rules, you won't get a choice in being a part of SD's life. Grow the fuck up and deal. I'm marrying your son, so just because you had SD while DH was in Basic doesn't mean shit anymore, especially since you fucking did drugs and went to the bar while watching SD, and stole money from your son which we could seriously use for SD right now. I'm with them and she's in MY custody, meaning to be a part of her life, you gotta be a part of mine, and follow DH and I's rules.

Yours truely,

Your DIL.

*****UPDATE*******

I got phone calls from MIL and FIL this morning, cursing me out. They will NOT be seeing SD AT ALL during our visit to PA. They are DONE and OUT of SD's and my lives.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:01 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:29 AM

Barely, but yes. She doesn't even want to see her, though. We live in a different state and she calls, maybe, once every 2-3 months. As soon as I can, I'm going for step-parent adoption, but DH and I have to be together for over 1 year, and bio mom has to be proven unfit. She's already done that one for us, though, by getting the courts to deem her as a mother who abandoned her child, so that's a good thing.

Quoting Ninjascreenname:

I am so sorry you were out into that position, but now fix it. Cut contact. They have done enough damage.

Does bio-mom have rights?

Quoting Anonymous:

I couldn't do anything without sending SD into a worse situation by living with her mother... I was literally stuck between an abusive whore and a crack whore. I couldn't take custody because I was only GF at the time. ):

Quoting Ninjascreenname:

Wouldn't have happened. I wouldn't have knowingly left my child around them knowing they did drugs. I said you were entitled for demanding her to be a part of your life too- black hole her and move on. Cut her off. Ignore her. Don't talk to her.

Quoting Anonymous:

How would you handle someone smoking pot around your 3 month old child? Then leaving her alone in her crib to go drink with their friends? 

Quoting Ninjascreenname:

Entitled DIL much?

Ninjascreenname
by Gold Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:31 AM
Dude, I feel for the little girl, but I'm glad she has you. Kill the unicorn your husband believes in. Actually- PM me. I'll tell you my story and why I said you were entitled.

Quoting Anonymous:

Barely, but yes. She doesn't even want to see her, though. We live in a different state and she calls, maybe, once every 2-3 months. As soon as I can, I'm going for step-parent adoption, but DH and I have to be together for over 1 year, and bio mom has to be proven unfit. She's already done that one for us, though, by getting the courts to deem her as a mother who abandoned her child, so that's a good thing.

Quoting Ninjascreenname:

I am so sorry you were out into that position, but now fix it. Cut contact. They have done enough damage.

Does bio-mom have rights?

Quoting Anonymous:

I couldn't do anything without sending SD into a worse situation by living with her mother... I was literally stuck between an abusive whore and a crack whore. I couldn't take custody because I was only GF at the time. ):

Quoting Ninjascreenname:

Wouldn't have happened. I wouldn't have knowingly left my child around them knowing they did drugs. I said you were entitled for demanding her to be a part of your life too- black hole her and move on. Cut her off. Ignore her. Don't talk to her.

Quoting Anonymous:

How would you handle someone smoking pot around your 3 month old child? Then leaving her alone in her crib to go drink with their friends? 

Quoting Ninjascreenname:

Entitled DIL much?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MamaMay007
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:40 AM
2 moms liked this

All I can say is: 

why the hell does your dh want this woman in his life at all?!!?  

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:47 AM

I've asked the same thing sooo many times, I've lost count.

Quoting MamaMay007:

All I can say is: 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Yep. My mil is a whore bitch too.
Sorry Hun.
MamaMay007
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:51 AM

And is reply is?!

I can't imagine my hubby letting someone like that into my kids lives.  He has cut out other relatives for far less...

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MamaMay007:

All I can say is: 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 30, 2012 at 1:02 AM

"I don't know"

I just had a conversation with him about all of this, because I'm going home for the holidays, and he can't because he's military and couldn't get leave. I'm going because I need a break from this base, and we obviously don't have child care because I'm a SAHM, so SD is coming with me. His parents want to be able to have her when they like for as long as they like, and I'm not having it. They're lucky I'm even letting them see her at all, and that's just gonna be for a few hours a day. My "stupid" rules are: No overnight visits, and No drugs around her. If I have to, I'll get her piss tested if I suspect anything. If that happens, I'm calling the cops on them and having them arrested for child endangerment. 

I've even told him that it's against all my maternal instincts to let them have her even for a few hours. He's still persisting on letting them see her.

Quoting MamaMay007:

And is reply is?!

I can't imagine my hubby letting someone like that into my kids lives.  He has cut out other relatives for far less...

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MamaMay007:

All I can say is: 

areyouatroll
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 1:10 AM
How can you be with someone who doesn't care about their children?

Quoting Anonymous:

"I don't know"

I just had a conversation with him about all of this, because I'm going home for the holidays, and he can't because he's military and couldn't get leave. I'm going because I need a break from this base, and we obviously don't have child care because I'm a SAHM, so SD is coming with me. His parents want to be able to have her when they like for as long as they like, and I'm not having it. They're lucky I'm even letting them see her at all, and that's just gonna be for a few hours a day. My "stupid" rules are: No overnight visits, and No drugs around her. If I have to, I'll get her piss tested if I suspect anything. If that happens, I'm calling the cops on them and having them arrested for child endangerment. 

I've even told him that it's against all my maternal instincts to let them have her even for a few hours. He's still persisting on letting them see her.

Quoting MamaMay007:

And is reply is?!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MamaMay007:

All I can say is: 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 30, 2012 at 1:13 AM

Where in the hell in any of that did you get that he doesn't care for his child? Because he wants her to know her grandparents? That makes him not care?! Who the hell are you to say that he doesn't care about her? You know only what I've posted here, nothing more. Do not go and making accusations about my husband without proof and without knowing us! He knows that with me being in control of what they do with SD, they will either conform to the rules or not see her at all. Go get off the fucking computer and learn to read.

Quoting areyouatroll:

Quoting Anonymous:

"I don't know"

Quoting MamaMay007:

And is reply is?!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MamaMay007:

All I can say is: 

areyouatroll
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 1:16 AM
His mom does drugs and neglects her but he says she should still get visitation? Ya he's a great parent!

Quoting Anonymous:

Where in the hell in any of that did you get that he doesn't care for his child? Because he wants her to know her grandparents? That makes him not care?! Who the hell are you to say that he doesn't care about her? You know only what I've posted here, nothing more. Do not go and making accusations about my husband without proof and without knowing us! He knows that with me being in control of what they do with SD, they will either conform to the rules or not see her at all. Go get off the fucking computer and learn to read.

Quoting areyouatroll:

Quoting Anonymous:

"I don't know"

Quoting MamaMay007:

And is reply is?!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MamaMay007:

All I can say is: 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)