Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What was your first date like with your SO?

Posted by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 2:05 AM
  • 57 Replies
My dh and I went on our first date 7 years ago November 30th.

We were set up on a blind date. We went to a free show at the Key Club and then hit up Denny's afterwards.

I had met him briefly a month before so I could not remember if he was cute and so I brought 2 friends with me lol!

He didnt mind as they went off and left us on our own inside the club.

We ended up spending the majority if the time heavily making out :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 2:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 30, 2012 at 2:06 AM
We went to see the fireworks at greenfield village and found primo seating.... Yeah... It was nice and empty because there was a damn tree in the way. LOL
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 30, 2012 at 2:26 AM

We were going at it hard and heavy in the back of his car, and I stopped and asked "By he way, what's your name?" It's been love ever since. <3

No. O_o

MommyAddie
by Platinum Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 2:40 AM
He brought flowers when he picked me up. We went out for dinner and then to the drive-in movies. There were two movies. We talked a lot through the first one. During the second one, I could see him staring at me and he was really nervous. Half way through the movie, he kissed me and we didn't watch another second of the movie, just made out for an hour. I moved in with him that night (although, there's more to that story.)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sarina.c.c
by Reen on Nov. 30, 2012 at 2:48 AM
I met him at a bon fire. We lost touch and reconnected a year later. He took me to dinner and his squadrons Christmas party. I moved in and here we are :) Absolute love.
kitchen.ninja
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 2:49 AM
I love drive ins!

Quoting MommyAddie:

He brought flowers when he picked me up. We went out for dinner and then to the drive-in movies. There were two movies. We talked a lot through the first one. During the second one, I could see him staring at me and he was really nervous. Half way through the movie, he kissed me and we didn't watch another second of the movie, just made out for an hour. I moved in with him that night (although, there's more to that story.)

lanes_mom0109
by Silver Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 6:07 AM
1 mom liked this
We met at a bonfire party in a cow field when we were 15. Drunk as a skunk I asked to see his abs and fell in love lol we are now 23&25, been married 5 years and have 2 wonderful kids together :)
MommyFlood
by Gold Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 6:08 AM
Applebee's.
Lol. 8/9/07
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MammaPaparazza
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 6:09 AM
It was great, I couldn't wait to see him again and apparently the feeling was mutual since he called out of work to see me again :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
velvetkitty
by Gold Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 6:11 AM

I had a two hour lunch break, and he asked if he could feed me. LMAO.  Sure.  So he brought me back to his place where he had everything ready to start cooking for me.  :) 

AleaKat
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 6:16 AM
We had met in July on summer vacation and 2 months later he used his flight benefits to fly in to see me for my sweet 16.
He took me out to a wonderfully romantic diner, presented me with a promise ring and when we arrived back to my house he parked the car in the drive, left the headlights on, turned up the Usher and slow danced with me in the middle if my driveway.
9 years later and we have been married for 7 years with 2 beautiful boys.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)