Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Black sheep of the family

Posted by   + Show Post
Are you it? I'm DEF not. Lol. Actually I'm probably seen as one of the goody goodies of my family. I don't think we really have a black sheep but if we did it would probably be one of my guy cousins. I have some BAD ASS cousins Lawd! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 3:08 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 30, 2012 at 3:37 AM
Yep, I'm pretty sure I'am. I'm not drama, don't do drugs, my dh and I have been together for 10 years(married 4) My dh is well educated and has a good job and we live very comfortably, we just live a normal Happy life. My siblings are all DRAMA!
My brother is on pa with his girlfriend with 4 kids(all from different dads). She's a jealous, crazy, bitch and they're always fighting!
My younger sister is also on pa, but she's one of those people who have all designer stuff but no money and her and her bf fight and beat each other up and then they make up the next day!
My youngest sister is a party animal, which is fine, but she is 24, goes through jobs like crazy, no drivers license and is in major credit card debt and calls me a square, lol but that's fine cause I love my life. She needs to get her life together.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kayla060812
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 3:39 AM
Yep...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Grandma.grandma
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 3:39 AM
My mother nobody likes her
my father and his wife are also not welcome my little siblings are though they can't help they have bad parents can't wait until there 18
Toxic.Stardust
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 3:41 AM
I'm more of a goodie goodie too
Jenniy
by Platinum Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 3:41 AM
On my father's side I am bc I don't blindly follow their demands and had the nerve to move away from my hometown.
swesolek6
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 3:42 AM
yep.I'm definitely the black sheep
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 30, 2012 at 3:43 AM
I'm not. I'm the youngest of 3. My mom favors me and the oldest. Idk my midday sister is a whore.
CuzImMOM
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 3:43 AM
Yes I think I Am

My sister or I
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 30, 2012 at 3:46 AM
Yep! I live my life the way I want not how they want me too.I kept my kids and raised them on my own.I don't call and ask for anything .I live far away and only visit every few years for a reason
queen_k0302
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 3:54 AM
I am and always will be. Im the darkest with more black characteristics than my 7 bros and sisters. 3 black and white, 2 italian and white, 1 portugese sp, 2white. Im the only one who had a baby before 18, graduated high school and college, and marry the father on my children. Oh also when i moved out at 18 never moved back home. My brothers and sisters are very dependent. Dh and i have done everything on our own. Im the 6th child and the oldest ones always and only call when needing something. Smh
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)