Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Black sheep of the family

Posted by   + Show Post
Are you it? I'm DEF not. Lol. Actually I'm probably seen as one of the goody goodies of my family. I don't think we really have a black sheep but if we did it would probably be one of my guy cousins. I have some BAD ASS cousins Lawd! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 3:08 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Nov. 30, 2012 at 4:28 AM

Isn't your brother in prison? Would he not be considered the black sheep?

Quoting 504bbymami:

Are you it? I'm DEF not. Lol. Actually I'm probably seen as one of the goody goodies of my family. I don't think we really have a black sheep but if we did it would probably be one of my guy cousins. I have some BAD ASS cousins Lawd! Lol

KimberlyDoll
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 4:30 AM
I am. I don't really care much though. Their loss
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kmorales7690
by Ruby Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 4:31 AM

well my dads side of my family doesn't like that I married a mexican, so i probably am on that side. I don't really care though, I can do without their judgemental attitudes anyways! On my moms side I'm definitely not! lol I am my papaws little angel! He will tell anyone I'm his favorite!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Nov. 30, 2012 at 4:43 AM
My brother is the successful black sheep, and I'm the "graduated highschool and didn't have more than two fathers for my children" black sheep. I'm also much smarter than 3 out of 4 of my siblings and I'm at least 10 years younger than them. Oh, and I didn't have kids out of wedlock. My mom is the only one who is the same on those categories.
Apollos82
by Silver Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 4:51 AM
In the traditional sense, we don't have a black sheep...in the non-traditional sense, my cousin--who grew up being perfectly same and normal and balanced--is the black sheep. He went off to college, and one day my aunt received a call from how room mate....turns out my cousin was literally completely fine one day, and off his rocker nuts the next. We suspect a chemically caused mental breakdown. Sometimes, people's brain chemistry just plain goes wrong. We believe that's what happened to him. One day he was fine, the next he was bipolar in a full-on manic state.

Anyway--the poor man is now completely crazy and impossible to deal with. My aunt and uncle had to put him in a group home.... That's our only "black sheep" but we try not to treat him as such
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Nov. 30, 2012 at 5:03 AM
Yes iam.......i was abused by my grandma as a kid and my brother would beat on me bad....my mom would take my money and kicked me and my daughter out after she turned a year.

The last beating my brother threatend to kill me in front of my daughter and my mom did nothing until I said I was moving out. Now she's struggling to pay her bills and told me to come back home.

I refuse to go back there unless it's to visit.
fraujones
by Mommytron on Nov. 30, 2012 at 5:34 AM
No, I'm not. My sister is wild, but no one makes her feel like the black sheep.
Wifeyy2Lette
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 5:39 AM
Yes, everything from my choice of music to my parenting style. I don't care, though. I'm also the only one that doesn't and never have touched a cigg, I don't drink a dim the only one that's never done drugs (other than weed).
thefiregoddess
by Ruby Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 5:41 AM
Yes.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Nov. 30, 2012 at 5:42 AM
I'd think so since he went apeshit and kidnapped his gf and what-not.

Quoting Anonymous:

Isn't your brother in prison? Would he not be considered the black sheep?

Quoting 504bbymami:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)