Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Opinions On These Names Please *EDIT

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: OPINIONS PLEASE! Read ALL the options before you choose please.

Options:

I only like Aubree Lynn

I only like Paxton Lee

I like them BOTH!

I don't like either of them

I like Aubree Lynn (just not the spelling)

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 53

View Results

Girl: Aubree Lynn
Boy: Paxton Lee 

I need some opinions on this because on a different site a while back I did this and a lot of people said they were horrible names and that I must not be able to spell.. Well.. I CAN spell. I just chose to spell Aubrey, Aubree. Whats SO wrong with that??

*EDIT:

Middle names are picked for a reason, so don't even worry about those. Just the first names. Also if you don't like them please state why. Post anon. if you need to. Thanks (:

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 30, 2012 at 3:22 AM
Replies (21-30):
mommyajay
by Silver Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 3:46 AM
This exactly

Quoting Summerlion1123:

Aubree Lynn ( in any spelling) is super over used. Boring in my opinion. Paxton lee is okay, not my style.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 30, 2012 at 3:51 AM

No one around here has that name, lol. I guess it's just over used in other places?

Quoting mommyajay:

This exactly

Quoting Summerlion1123:

Aubree Lynn ( in any spelling) is super over used. Boring in my opinion. Paxton lee is okay, not my style.

mommyajay
by Silver Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 3:53 AM
I know a loooooot of kids. I never knew an oliver till my son was born and named and it was down on his birth certificate. Now they are popping up everywhere :/

Quoting Anonymous:

No one around here has that name, lol. I guess it's just over used in other places?

Quoting mommyajay:

This exactly

Quoting Summerlion1123:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 30, 2012 at 4:02 AM
I had considered naming my daughter Aubrey two years ago when she was born but didn't go with it because I looked it up online and saw how popular it was. It's a pretty name. I'm not a fan of Paxton though.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 30, 2012 at 4:09 AM

I never thought about looking it up online. But oh well. I don't really care about how popular a name is. Especially when no one where I live has it as a name. I even like the name Noah and it's insanely popular where I live. But hubby doesn't like it. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I had considered naming my daughter Aubrey two years ago when she was born but didn't go with it because I looked it up online and saw how popular it was. It's a pretty name. I'm not a fan of Paxton though.

The.Hug.Life
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 4:23 AM

I like more classic, romantic names. These names are kinda trendy fads and not very unique.

Here are a few from the lists I had:

Boys--

Adrian
Alphonse
Desmond
Frederick
Milo

Girls--

Constance
Esther
Rowena
Rosamund
Willow

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 30, 2012 at 4:37 AM
You're right. I would say you go with a name that you really like regardless of how popular it is. I didn't, so I've been having namer's remorse and been wanting to change my daughter's name but everyone's used to it already. Oh well..

Quoting Anonymous:

I never thought about looking it up online. But oh well. I don't really care about how popular a name is. Especially when no one where I live has it as a name. I even like the name Noah and it's insanely popular where I live. But hubby doesn't like it. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 30, 2012 at 4:41 AM
If you and your spouse like the names thats all that matters. Almost no one on here likes my kids names, but they're names are what they are for a reason
heatherd09
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 4:42 AM
I like them both!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmorales7690
by Ruby Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 4:44 AM

I like paxton, just not a big fan of the name aubree, or any spelling of it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN