Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My ovaries hurt! Please help!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
For the past 2 years I have been experiencing pain in my ovaries. It's gradually gotten worse over time. When ever I sneeze, bend, twist, have sex, or basically move at all I get severe pain. I was told last year that I had a few cysts but they had burst. Has anyone else every had this happen? Should I be worried?
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 30, 2012 at 6:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
lovemysnugbugs
by Gold Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 6:21 AM
I get cysts and they hurt. It's not that severe for me though. Talk to your doctor about them. My sister has had to have a couple surgically removed.
Have your doctor look into it. If its not cysts they need to find out what's going on and how to treat it.
Hope you feel better soon.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 30, 2012 at 6:21 AM
Have you been to the doctor? My sisters friend had pain similar and she was clotting a lot, so she went to the docs and she had to get her cervix (I think) scraped because of call of the cysts.. She says she feels much better now though..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 30, 2012 at 6:23 AM
Thank you. I won't be able to get an appointment until next week. Do you think it would be alright to go to my reg. dr or do I need a gyn?
Quoting lovemysnugbugs:

I get cysts and they hurt. It's not that severe for me though. Talk to your doctor about them. My sister has had to have a couple surgically removed.
Have your doctor look into it. If its not cysts they need to find out what's going on and how to treat it.

lovemysnugbugs
by Gold Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 6:27 AM
If you have a gyno I'd go to them, otherwise just your regular doc and he/she can refer you if need be. I go to my regular doctor for all that stuff because its easier to get an appointment. If I need an ultrasound or anything he sends me to get one.

Quoting Anonymous:

Thank you. I won't be able to get an appointment until next week. Do you think it would be alright to go to my reg. dr or do I need a gyn?

Quoting lovemysnugbugs:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
littlelamb303
by Ruby Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 7:45 AM

YES, it happened to me and it turned out it was a very large cyst and YES, they can hurt(mine did)  My doc had to remove it surgically.  Your symptoms are the exact same ones I had.  See the doctor.  My cyst that hurt was in my ovary and it was large.

littlelamb303
by Ruby Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 7:46 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting lovemysnugbugs:

go to your gyno.  He is the one that performed the surgery on me.  Your regular doctor will probably tell you to see the gyno

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)