Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My thoughts on post baby bodies

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
If you are still over weight after a year of having your baby, you are doing something wrong. After my first it took me 10 months to lose the extra baby weight. This baby it only took me 3 weeks. There is no excuse for your child to be a year and yet you are still walking around with all the baby weight. It's lazy. Yes, it takes 9 months to gain that weight so it's not going to come sliding right off but 12 months to loose it is more than enough time.

I know I'm gonna get bashed by someone but oh well. Those are my thoughts and I know they don't get the popular vote
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:30 AM
Replies (191-200):
november117
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 6:39 AM
Twaffle!!! Love it!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes of course you will be bashed. You're a judgemental twaffle.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
pampire
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 6:42 AM

+5 vocab points for the word "twaffle"!

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes of course you will be bashed. You're a judgemental twaffle.

NanaMomo
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 6:42 AM
I like the color purple.

Quoting gotnothinonme:

Oh look a unicorn! I like the color blue!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ccoyle4
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 6:45 AM

bwahaha.  I seriously had to LOL.  Op, I have you beat.  I lost my baby weight and belly before I even left the hospital.  Suck on that!  Maybe you should learn to lose it faster.  As for your other thought.  Not all people can lose weight quickly. Some times it takes TONS of dedication and hard work for the excess pounds to come off.  And then you have genetics that come into play.  I have a feeling that with this pregnancy I will be gaining more than my first and that it will be taking longer to drop off.  Last time, there was no work to dropping the baby weight (and 20 extra pounds.)  Obviously since I baby belly free before I left the hospital and that was after a csection.

Quoting Anonymous:

I seriously love when a persons argument is "I did it so you should be able to" or "that didn't happen to me so it shouldn't happen to you"

Everyone's different. Every body type is different. With my first the weight came off within a week. So what's wrong with you OP? Are you too lazy to lose that baby weight in a week? GAW, fat ass!

Are you tired of snacking all the time or tired of seeing the same number on that scale?  If so, it may be time to ask me about ACE...appetite, control, energy.  All natural.  Look great and feel great while loosing weight!

Caitlin:  ACE associate

JenB1983
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 6:47 AM
Wait? You GAINED weight while pregnant. You are obviously doing something wrong. I'm almost 36 weeks and down 15lbs, with a perfectly healthy 6+lbs fetus baking.

If that's how I gestate, then obviously everyone else should be exactly the same.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 1, 2012 at 6:47 AM

Right...Your experiences dictate how all women should be. If you are allergic to Penicillin, all women should be.  Your an idiot. Depression is a serious medical condition as is PSTD and Postpartum. Experience that and then tell people that taking the baby weight should have no excuses. No amount of drugs is going to fix that. Thank God you aren't a doctor!

JenB1983
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 6:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Bitch please. I'm down 15lbs from my pre-preg weight at almost 36 weeks. :-P. Beat that.

Quoting ccoyle4:

bwahaha.  I seriously had to LOL.  Op, I have you beat.  I lost my baby weight and belly before I even left the hospital.  Suck on that!  Maybe you should learn to lose it faster.  As for your other thought.  Not all people can lose weight quickly. Some times it takes TONS of dedication and hard work for the excess pounds to come off.  And then you have genetics that come into play.  I have a feeling that with this pregnancy I will be gaining more than my first and that it will be taking longer to drop off.  Last time, there was no work to dropping the baby weight (and 20 extra pounds.)  Obviously since I baby belly free before I left the hospital and that was after a csection.

Quoting Anonymous:

I seriously love when a persons argument is "I did it so you should be able to" or "that didn't happen to me so it shouldn't happen to you"

Everyone's different. Every body type is different. With my first the weight came off within a week. So what's wrong with you OP? Are you too lazy to lose that baby weight in a week? GAW, fat ass!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 1, 2012 at 6:56 AM
Why so obsessed with other people's bodies. Have nothing better with your time?
ccoyle4
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 6:59 AM

lol.  I still stick to my thinking that pregnancy and birth are the best diet plans.  lol.

Quoting JenB1983:

Bitch please. I'm down 15lbs from my pre-preg weight at almost 36 weeks. :-P. Beat that.

Quoting ccoyle4:

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you tired of snacking all the time or tired of seeing the same number on that scale?  If so, it may be time to ask me about ACE...appetite, control, energy.  All natural.  Look great and feel great while loosing weight!

Caitlin:  ACE associate

JenB1983
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 7:02 AM
They are for me. Lol
I gained 12lbs with my oldest......he was 8.14.
Lost 11lbs with my youngest.....he was 8.5.
Currently down 15lbs with this one.....and they are guessing she will be another 8+lbs.

Quoting ccoyle4:

lol.  I still stick to my thinking that pregnancy and birth are the best diet plans.  lol.

Quoting JenB1983:

Quoting ccoyle4:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured