Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My thoughts on post baby bodies

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
If you are still over weight after a year of having your baby, you are doing something wrong. After my first it took me 10 months to lose the extra baby weight. This baby it only took me 3 weeks. There is no excuse for your child to be a year and yet you are still walking around with all the baby weight. It's lazy. Yes, it takes 9 months to gain that weight so it's not going to come sliding right off but 12 months to loose it is more than enough time.

I know I'm gonna get bashed by someone but oh well. Those are my thoughts and I know they don't get the popular vote
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:30 AM
Replies (211-220):
iamcafemom83
by Ruby Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 7:30 AM
Hey not all of us have sitters and access to a gym. I'm trying the best with what I've got. Sometimes it takes a little longer. Good to know what some of the perfect skinny moms really think...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 1, 2012 at 7:32 AM
I didn't have sitters or access to a gym, I didn't even have the money for them either. It can still be done.

Quoting iamcafemom83:

Hey not all of us have sitters and access to a gym. I'm trying the best with what I've got. Sometimes it takes a little longer. Good to know what some of the perfect skinny moms really think...

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 1, 2012 at 7:32 AM
That is what I am starting to believe

Quoting Anonymous:

All the ones bashing you probably have a 5 yr old and they still blame their fat on *baby weight*.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 1, 2012 at 7:34 AM
See!!!! It's not hard to understand what I'm saying!!!! If your 200 pre-pregnancy, 230 after delivery, you should work on loosing the 30 within a year.

Quoting Elle.tea.22:

Agreed. There is no reason to weigh more than when you were pregnant after birth! My neighbor was like "I was 118 before I got pregnant, 145 pregnant and now (6moths later) I'm 150"

iamcafemom83
by Ruby Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 7:35 AM
Ok so when did you get your cardio in?

Quoting Anonymous:

I didn't have sitters or access to a gym, I didn't even have the money for them either. It can still be done.

Quoting iamcafemom83:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 1, 2012 at 7:39 AM
I lost the weight with my 1st one in 2 weeks I went down to a size 8 and 135lbs is what I weight after... I actually lost more then what I gained.. With my twins 2 weeks after birth I was in a size 8 again..
mylovey
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 7:42 AM
1 mom liked this

I have a feeling as long as I am breastfeeding, I will not lose all of my pregnancy weight (which I want to breastfeed till at the very least one, most likely two years). I feel like I am starving all the time. I also SUPER thirsty. I drink a lot of water, and try to eat small healthy meals throughout the day, but I am still hungry. I initially lost 29lbs soon after my son was born (gained 32), but have gained 8lbs recently. Also, since I am breastfeeding it is very hard to work out. If baby is hungry I have to stop so I can nurse him. So, I am really not worried about losing the pregnancy weight before one year postpartum. I am more concerned about keeping my baby happy, nourished, and healthy.   

Mommy to little Miss. Saylor, and little Mr. Finley. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 1, 2012 at 7:44 AM
Put the kids in a stroller and went walking. Workout videos work too

Quoting iamcafemom83:

Ok so when did you get your cardio in?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting iamcafemom83:

ForeverInLove
by Bronze Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 7:48 AM

Guess you haven't taken a medicine that made you gain shit tons of weight, that was near impossible to lose after getting off the med (diet and exercise did nothing), nor have you had an additional surgery to remove the gall bladder at less than 6 weeks post partum, to only gain weight from it's removal (it's normal to gain weight after it).

But, I suppose... I'm 10lbs below pre preg weight with my last, who is almost 4 months old... 

Looneyfarmmom
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 7:48 AM

I wonder how much drama would just disappear if Cafemom were to get rid of the Annon button? I know shit stirring is the main culprit when I see Annon at the top. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured