Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I washed his wallet....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies

I went the laundromat yesterday. My washer is broke and I cant get another til after Christmas. There were tons of people there. Their kids were running wild, playing in the washers and driving me crazy. I was trying to hurry up and get done and get out. I started shoving stuff in the washer not checking anything.

When they got done in the washer I threw them in the dryer. After they were done drying I open the dryer and a 20 falls out. I was getting excited. Like "YAY! I found lost money" Nope. The next thing I see is DF's drivers license. I start freaking out. Luckily everything was there.

I call DF to confirm how much he had on him. He freaks out bc he knows what I done before I told him. He relaxed after I convinced him to be thankful everything was there and to look on the brightside. Its all clean:)

I will check pockets from now on

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
arigdon4
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:50 AM
I've done that....

luckily the wallet itself wasn't messed up. The only thing ruined were his pictures
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kat1116
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Everybody in my house knows I dont check pockets. If it goes through the wash it's the wearers fault. So far I've been lucky on nothing gross but dh works in computers so cant tell you how many times I've washed and dried usb drives. Sometimes they even still work after.

casah4
by Gold Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:55 AM

I haven't washed his wallet... yet.   He's pretty good at taking it out of his pocket as soon as he gets home.  I have, however, washed sharpies, ink pens, electronic keys, ear buds, business cards, receipts... all things he left in his pockets and I didn't check for.  *sigh*   lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:56 AM
1 mom liked this
I've done that at least 3 times since I've been doing dh's laundry lol
she_walk_softly
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:00 AM
I washed my husbands Koran, It was in a inside pocket in his coat. Luckly it was not ruined.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:02 AM

Or...he could wash his own clothes. What a crazy idea eh?

Lydlou02
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:02 AM
Lol. If I did that I'd have to stick a new wallet into his stocking. I swear his is held together by wishes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lydlou02
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:03 AM
Hmm, that's not a bad idea.

Quoting Lydlou02:

Lol. If I did that I'd have to stick a new wallet into his stocking. I swear his is held together by wishes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Paparazzi5bling
by Bronze Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:04 AM

ive done it.  i was chapsticks, legos, crayons before (sucked!), change, yeah.... im bad about pocket checking.

3evans
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:11 AM

I have washed DH wallet 3 times in the last 6 months. He always leaves it in his work pants which are so dirty some days that I don't even want to touch them much less dig through pockets.LOL he figured out he better take his wallet out time he gets home now lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)