Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Boob war

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

So how crazy is your family or your dh's family? My dh's family is insane in a good way. We went over to my mil's house the day before thanksgiving to stay the night and so did his two sisters and their family. Well the two sisters kept running around bouncing each others boobs in some kind of boob war. Then my bil put whip creme on my shoulder (I hate whip creme and he knew it) so I went to my dh to get it off but it ran down my arm so my bil can and lick up my arm. Lol so that is just a tiny bit of my family. What are some of your stories?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:49 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:51 AM
1 mom liked this

This isn't something I would tell people about.

PeaceLoveZ
by Platinum Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:51 AM
I just cut some family out of my life. Boob wars would have been easier.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:52 AM
2 moms liked this
What kind of backwoods hillbilly family did you marry into? Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kellymarie323
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:52 AM
What the what? If my bil to be started licking any part of me SO would be pissed!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
unusualmom
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:52 AM
Ewww. Thats gross. Im all up for good fun but not that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:53 AM
My in laws are beyond insane...major drunks! My dh hates being around them but has yet to learn how to grow a pair and tell his mom that we don't want to come over and be a part of any family function (but that's it's own post). Every get together with then ends the same - all are way beyond just your plain and simple drunk limit, my MIL usually cries or has to take some Zanax, my FIL blows up in someone's face, MIL's siblings all fight with each other...ugh, I could go on but what's the point!? I'd take your (good) crazy family over mine any day! :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:53 AM
I have a family of friends I do this kinda crap with

My real family No
mich.el.le
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:53 AM

I'm familiar with boobs wars but my bil licking whipped cream off my arm would skeeve me out. lol

The woman in the avi pic is not me, she is my inspiration.  I am a wife, a mother, and an aspiring trainer and nutritionist. I love seeing people get fit and healthy to lead the lives they are meant to live.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:54 AM

Close as in "he squeezes my ass during family photo time" or close as in "we have family orgies"???

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:54 AM

Lol they aren't like that they just aren't shy about ANYTHING I can't even tell you how many times they have made me blush. But they are very nice and I prefer them to my own fammily

Quoting sweetnsassymami:

What kind of backwoods hillbilly family did you marry into? Lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)