Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Boob war

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

So how crazy is your family or your dh's family? My dh's family is insane in a good way. We went over to my mil's house the day before thanksgiving to stay the night and so did his two sisters and their family. Well the two sisters kept running around bouncing each others boobs in some kind of boob war. Then my bil put whip creme on my shoulder (I hate whip creme and he knew it) so I went to my dh to get it off but it ran down my arm so my bil can and lick up my arm. Lol so that is just a tiny bit of my family. What are some of your stories?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:49 AM
Replies (21-30):
AleaKat
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:54 AM
Lol
I'm from Louisiana and we aren't even this "deliverance"
I hear banjos ya"ll Run!

Quoting sweetnsassymami:

What kind of backwoods hillbilly family did you marry into? Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:57 AM

No family orgies they aren't THAT close but definitely squeeze each others asses during a photo

Quoting Anonymous:

Close as in "he squeezes my ass during family photo time" or close as in "we have family orgies"???

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:58 AM

Mine just laughed at me freaking out and threatening to kill bil 

Quoting kellymarie323:

What the what? If my bil to be started licking any part of me SO would be pissed!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:00 AM

I love my in laws I much prefer them to my own family who are very "keep to themselves" type

Quoting Anonymous:

My in laws are beyond insane...major drunks! My dh hates being around them but has yet to learn how to grow a pair and tell his mom that we don't want to come over and be a part of any family function (but that's it's own post). Every get together with then ends the same - all are way beyond just your plain and simple drunk limit, my MIL usually cries or has to take some Zanax, my FIL blows up in someone's face, MIL's siblings all fight with each other...ugh, I could go on but what's the point!? I'd take your (good) crazy family over mine any day! :)

sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:00 AM
Omg lmao!

Quoting AleaKat:

Lol

I'm from Louisiana and we aren't even this "deliverance"

I hear banjos ya"ll Run!

Quoting sweetnsassymami:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kellymarie323
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:01 AM
Everyone is different :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting kellymarie323:

What the what? If my bil to be started licking any part of me SO would be pissed!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:03 AM
I grab my sils boob all the time. Lol I just walk by and grab but she's more like a best friend to me. I would feel weird if I had a bil and he licked whipped cream off my arm.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:03 AM

Yea lol it was a lot of fun I really enjoy his family and how they have accepted me and my son

Quoting kellymarie323:

Everyone is different :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting kellymarie323:

sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:04 AM
Squeezing butts, looking at sisters boobs uhhh thats a bit much. They are like the family in the awkward family photo and everyone is naked laying on top of each other. I love my bil (my sis dh)but there is no licking or grabbing or there will be fighting. We don't get down like that. We might crop dust one another thats it lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol they aren't like that they just aren't shy about ANYTHING I can't even tell you how many times they have made me blush. But they are very nice and I prefer them to my own fammily

Quoting sweetnsassymami:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:05 AM
I'm sorry... but um... yea no comment. I'm just going to exit...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)