Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Boob war

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

So how crazy is your family or your dh's family? My dh's family is insane in a good way. We went over to my mil's house the day before thanksgiving to stay the night and so did his two sisters and their family. Well the two sisters kept running around bouncing each others boobs in some kind of boob war. Then my bil put whip creme on my shoulder (I hate whip creme and he knew it) so I went to my dh to get it off but it ran down my arm so my bil can and lick up my arm. Lol so that is just a tiny bit of my family. What are some of your stories?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:49 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:05 AM

Yea that part freaked me out because I can not stand being licked by anyone. My ex use to lick my face and then it would start to stink so bad and I would have to go scrub my face

Quoting Anonymous:

I grab my sils boob all the time. Lol I just walk by and grab but she's more like a best friend to me. I would feel weird if I had a bil and he licked whipped cream off my arm.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:08 AM

All they did was bounce each others boobs quickly then run they aren't they take a picture naked family I enjoy being around them

Quoting sweetnsassymami:

Squeezing butts, looking at sisters boobs uhhh thats a bit much. They are like the family in the awkward family photo and everyone is naked laying on top of each other. I love my bil (my sis dh)but there is no licking or grabbing or there will be fighting. We don't get down like that. We might crop dust one another thats it lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol they aren't like that they just aren't shy about ANYTHING I can't even tell you how many times they have made me blush. But they are very nice and I prefer them to my own fammily

Quoting sweetnsassymami:

What kind of backwoods hillbilly family did you marry into? Lol

SharonHernandez
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:10 AM
Nothing like that
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kellymarie323
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:11 AM
That's good. Its too weird for me, but whatever works for you mama.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yea lol it was a lot of fun I really enjoy his family and how they have accepted me and my son

Quoting kellymarie323:

Everyone is different :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Mine just laughed at me freaking out and threatening to kill bil 

Quoting kellymarie323:

What the what? If my bil to be started licking any part of me SO would be pissed!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:13 AM

I guess I like it because my family is so far in the other direction and I hated it

Quoting kellymarie323:

That's good. Its too weird for me, but whatever works for you mama.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yea lol it was a lot of fun I really enjoy his family and how they have accepted me and my son

Quoting kellymarie323:

Everyone is different :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Mine just laughed at me freaking out and threatening to kill bil 

Quoting kellymarie323:

What the what? If my bil to be started licking any part of me SO would be pissed!

wrensong
by Pagan Mother on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:13 AM

The strangest thing about my family holidays is that it is usually me, my dh, the kids, my ex husband and his dad.....

A lot of people think it is weird to have my ex and his dad there, but this way our two sons don't have to split up their holidays. My ex and his dad are the only family each other have so on their off holidays, they would be alone..

We all get along, so they come the night before the holiday and stay. Last Christmas they stayed 5 days!

My kids that I have with my dh consider my ex like an uncle and his dad like a grandpa.

-bliss-
by Bronze Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:14 AM
My dh would throw up if he ever saw his sisters boobs!
slransde
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:14 AM
Ewww
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:15 AM

That's really sweet it is good that you get along so well

Quoting wrensong:

The strangest thing about my family holidays is that it is usually me, my dh, the kids, my ex husband and his dad.....

A lot of people think it is weird to have my ex and his dad there, but this way our two sons don't have to split up their holidays. My ex and his dad are the only family each other have so on their off holidays, they would be alone..

We all get along, so they come the night before the holiday and stay. Last Christmas they stayed 5 days!

My kids that I have with my dh consider my ex like an uncle and his dad like a grandpa.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:16 AM

I'm sure he has seen her boobs before but this time he didn't no one pulled their boob out of their shirt

Quoting -bliss-:

My dh would throw up if he ever saw his sisters boobs!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN