Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Boob war

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

So how crazy is your family or your dh's family? My dh's family is insane in a good way. We went over to my mil's house the day before thanksgiving to stay the night and so did his two sisters and their family. Well the two sisters kept running around bouncing each others boobs in some kind of boob war. Then my bil put whip creme on my shoulder (I hate whip creme and he knew it) so I went to my dh to get it off but it ran down my arm so my bil can and lick up my arm. Lol so that is just a tiny bit of my family. What are some of your stories?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:49 AM
Replies (41-46):
simplyamazing3
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:16 AM

wow that sounds crazy

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:16 AM

It is but it was fun

Quoting simplyamazing3:

wow that sounds crazy

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:16 AM

Which part?

Quoting slransde:

Ewww

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:21 AM
Bahahaha! Same here! And it skeeves me out just knowing BIL checks me out. I would go bsc if either one ever touched me inappropriateky, let alone dh would FTFO.

Quoting -bliss-:

My dh would throw up if he ever saw his sisters boobs!

dkrmlr
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:47 AM

My family is kind of insane, my granny is an old money grubbed, 9 times outta 10 you will have a conversation with my granny about money and if you should leave your man for one who has more. ( as she did my real granddaddy) then there is her husband who I just call by name cause he just never seemed like my grandpa, I think that's partly due to how I've always felt like he's a pedophile. Any how, there's my sister who is pretty well uneducated at the age of 21, pregnant by guy she meet on the internet and has dated on and off for like 2 yrs. mostly she just uses him to pay her bills, she's never had a job. She doesn't eat, to the point of passing out, she's miss know it all. 

My moms dad and his side of the family are the usual trailer trash type, some smell, some live in shacks, they all smoke like freight trains and generally look unkept or like they just walked out of a bad movie. My dads side are fairly wealthy and only seem to really keep close to the other wealthy family members, so it seems anyway. The only close to normal family I know/have is my husbands side but only his mom, step dad and aunt/uncles. The rest are weird, creepy or completely irratating liars. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:51 AM
1 mom liked this

My family isn't nearly that bad but they are still very self absorbed 

Quoting dkrmlr:

My family is kind of insane, my granny is an old money grubbed, 9 times outta 10 you will have a conversation with my granny about money and if you should leave your man for one who has more. ( as she did my real granddaddy) then there is her husband who I just call by name cause he just never seemed like my grandpa, I think that's partly due to how I've always felt like he's a pedophile. Any how, there's my sister who is pretty well uneducated at the age of 21, pregnant by guy she meet on the internet and has dated on and off for like 2 yrs. mostly she just uses him to pay her bills, she's never had a job. She doesn't eat, to the point of passing out, she's miss know it all. 

My moms dad and his side of the family are the usual trailer trash type, some smell, some live in shacks, they all smoke like freight trains and generally look unkept or like they just walked out of a bad movie. My dads side are fairly wealthy and only seem to really keep close to the other wealthy family members, so it seems anyway. The only close to normal family I know/have is my husbands side but only his mom, step dad and aunt/uncles. The rest are weird, creepy or completely irratating liars. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN