Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Some people have nothing kind to say about anything.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

It is crazy how much some people just NEED to find fault with everything that is posted.

I don't remember what post it was, but I read it yesterday. A woman replied to a post saying that she was not going to be able to give her daughter a Christmas because she is living in a hotel. She just left an abusive relationship. People were actually ripping into her about it.

You know............

if she posted that she was staying with her abusive boyfriend until after Christmas so she could buy her daughter some gifts, those same people would be calling her names for staying and putting the kid in danger. 

Sad really that some people are so self righteous.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:54 AM
Replies (41-45):
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:40 AM
1 mom liked this

*wink*

Quoting Pink.Sunshine:

I love Cafemom. These ladies are all like Sisters to me. whistling

Pink.Sunshine
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:41 AM

wearing crown

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

*wink*

Quoting Pink.Sunshine:

I love Cafemom. These ladies are all like Sisters to me. whistling

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:43 AM
My dd was in a dark place and posted on fb that she wanted to die and some girl that didn't even know her said just do it then nobody will miss you! She did and I miss her everyday people are mean
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:57 AM
Doesn't look like it. People with a happy life don't act the way you're acting. I hope whatever you're struggling with gets better for you.
Quoting Anonymous:

Nope, no chip, just don't care for bitchy people. I have a wonderful life, thanks.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sounds like you've got a chip on your shoulder. That makes for a not so fun life. Hope things get better for you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Especially if they are about you, right?

Quoting Anonymous:

Posts complaining about MC are more annoying than anything.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:23 AM

I am a little confused. You implied that my post was annoying, which was a little bitchy. My reply reflected that I thought you were being a little bitchy. So, that means I don't have a happy life. lol..........ooookay.

Quoting Anonymous:

Doesn't look like it. People with a happy life don't act the way you're acting. I hope whatever you're struggling with gets better for you.
Quoting Anonymous:

Nope, no chip, just don't care for bitchy people. I have a wonderful life, thanks.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sounds like you've got a chip on your shoulder. That makes for a not so fun life. Hope things get better for you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Especially if they are about you, right?

Quoting Anonymous:

Posts complaining about MC are more annoying than anything.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)