Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You know what's even MORE strange than extended breastfeeding?

Posted by   + Show Post

A Grown woman who's offended by breasts.

Very Unnatural.

by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:05 AM
Replies (51-60):
ccnstanczak
by Gold Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 11:55 AM

absolutley

YzmaRocks
by Platinum Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 11:57 AM
Lol. Very true.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:01 PM
It's eating. Plain and simple.

Quoting Anonymous:

Everything the body does is natural but with many of those acts people expect discretion.

I don't want to see you attempting to procreate, I don't want to see you peeing or pooping. All of which are completely natural and what their respective body parts were created for. And I also don't want to see your boob while you are nursing.

BE DISCREET

Ayla-bellesmom
by Gold Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:02 PM
Agree. Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:22 PM
2 moms liked this

I am a firm believer that the women who dislike seeing other women breastfeed have been guilted into thinking they are feeding their children poison [it's disgusting - I am not going to lie! and it is sub par to breast milk]. But, that is their choice but they shouldn't hate the other women who do it in public with no problem or no fear being attacked by other women or other people viewing it disgusting and thinking it is just like taking a shit in public [no joke. Remember the feminist breeders 72 hour campaign to normalize breastfeeding? many women and men called it like taking a shit, peeing or masturbating in public].

It's breastFEEDING people. I will not turn around and tell you smacking your lips and talking with your mouthful of food is disgusting. Which is where I EXPECT another person not to turn around and see me nursing my child and tell me it is disgusting. 

Breastfeeding needs to be normalized and people need to get help and not be guilted into feeling bad for formula feeding. If help is available and it is known and you have support to breastfeed the women who attack other women over breasts and breastfeeding will probably decrease.

I am BLESSED to have a husband, mother, and mother in law and plenty of extended family who supports breastfeeding anywhere and anyhow. Breastfeeding is extremely important to the human race. 

N_maricle
by Gold Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:24 PM

Agreed. Some people need to grow up IMO.

MrsErdos2011
by Platinum Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:29 PM

look elsewhere, problem solved.

Quoting Anonymous:

They're allowed that want and strangers sitting nearby have the right to not want to see it.

Quoting LectioDivina:

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Look, you want to breast feed your seven year old, knock yourself out, but it doesn't need to be a spectator sport!

Need being the key word there...

Nothing NEEDS to happen... they don't have to feed their kid, they don't have to stop it from crying, they don't even have to feed them table food at the mall if they don't want to...

But they want to.

I may not be a perfect wife or mother but I am perfect in the eyes of my son and my husband and that is all that matters.

ashleyrenee24
by 2ne1 on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:30 PM

I agree.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 30, 2012 at 1:56 PM

You can't have equal rights for two people with WANTS that way. 

Quoting MrsErdos2011:

look elsewhere, problem solved.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 30, 2012 at 1:58 PM
1 mom liked this

You can't have equal rights for two people with wants that way. The law states that women may breastfeed, it doesn't state that everyone needs to like it. I can walk away, she can choose not to bear her entire breast and feed a 4th grader. It's all about WANTS after all ;)

Quoting LectioDivina:

Sure they have a right not to want to see it... They also have the right to walk away...what they do not have the right of is to try and stop that woman from feeding her child.

Quoting Anonymous:

They're allowed that want and strangers sitting nearby have the right to not want to see it.

Quoting LectioDivina:

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Look, you want to breast feed your seven year old, knock yourself out, but it doesn't need to be a spectator sport!

Need being the key word there...

Nothing NEEDS to happen... they don't have to feed their kid, they don't have to stop it from crying, they don't even have to feed them table food at the mall if they don't want to...

But they want to.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured