Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

You think youre poor S/O**edit

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Its funny that a lot of people were complaining about never having meat with thier spaggitti.

I haven't ate in 3 days. Why? Because they wont give me foodstamps for 3 months because I didnt report that my DH worked(I sent in the paper they never got it) My kids have been eating beans and rice for awhile now. I'm going to try to get on WIC but my appointment isnt until next week. Then we will be able to eat bread, eggs etc. But its most likely that my kids will get it. I dont have a car to get to food pantries and no friends to help. Life sucks.

(Btw im using my brothers ipod and my neighbors internet)

1. My brother is 14 and he didnt tell my mother
2. My mother hates me. I remind her off my dad.
3. How am I scamming people? Did I ask for anything? NO.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:14 AM
Replies (101-109):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 1, 2012 at 11:44 AM
Smh. Thanks for rubbing it in.

Quoting Anonymous:

ahhh i just got done eating kfc!IT WAS AMAZING!...sorry i dont believe you.there are alot of inconsistancies in the replies

AtiFreeFalls
by Bronze Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 11:46 AM

I'm so sorry you are in this situation. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 29 on Dec. 1, 2012 at 11:48 AM
you're welcome:) sorry but i call bullshit!I thought i turned in my stuff when i got a job and it ended up that i forgot to mail it.well they didnt cut all of my fs they cut it by 10% for 3 months they wont just take them all away.so i have no sympothy for liars

Quoting Anonymous:

Smh. Thanks for rubbing it in.

Quoting Anonymous:

ahhh i just got done eating kfc!IT WAS AMAZING!...sorry i dont believe you.there are alot of inconsistancies in the replies

Gardeningmom4
by Ruby Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 11:56 AM

Sorry to hear that.I hope things get better for you.Bless you.

MicheleJM
by Phoenix on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:03 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Your 14 year old brother is old enough to watch at least one of your kids so you can walk to the food bank. At the food bank as if there is anyone willing to take you home.
Where do you live?

That's what I was thinking. Have the 14 year old watch the kids.  Get pb and bread.  Ask your neighbors.  No bus service?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 28 on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:05 PM

nothing wrong with my comprehension at all.

So what of her BROTHER has an ipod...thats got sweet fuck all to do with HER being too broke to buy food.  Did she say SHE bought her brother the ipod?  or perhaps, it was bought for him by his parents...which again has sweet fuck all to do with her financial situation.  Maybe he has a part time after school job and bought it himself?  Yet again, sweet fuck all to do with the OP not having any money for food. 

So....what in the sweet god damn fuck does her BROTHER having an ipod have to do with anything?  OH OH OH!!!  Thats right!  NOTHING.

Quoting Acid:

Absolutely nothing is strange about a 14 year old having an IPOD.  You seem to have some lacking in the comprehension department.

This is a poster who keeps complaining she has no money...but yet, her 14 brother has an IPOD?  Where did the money come from for the IPOD?

Quoting Anonymous:

lol what is so strange about a 14 yr old having an ipod?  95% do these days.....

Quoting Acid:

Your brother is 14 and has an IPOD?

Where did he get the money for it?

Unless he stole it like you're stealing your neighbours internet.

MicheleJM
by Phoenix on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:07 PM

They aren't cheap.  My kids must be in the 5% that don't own one.  Maybe OP asked if she could use the neighbors internet.  Don't people secure it with passwords?

Quoting Anonymous:

lol what is so strange about a 14 yr old having an ipod?  95% do these days.....

Quoting Acid:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 28 on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:10 PM

Yeah...I realize they arent cheap but the point Im trying to make is that.....it doesnt matter if OPs brother has an ipod...that has nothing to do with HER financial situation.  It's her brother, not her child.

Quoting MicheleJM:

They aren't cheap.  My kids must be in the 5% that don't own one.  Maybe OP asked if she could use the neighbors internet.  Don't people secure it with passwords?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Acid:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 30 on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:18 PM

That's true.  The saddest part of this whole thing? OP's parents not only disowned her but turned their backs on the grandchildren.  I don't care how flying pissed off I get with my brother or even my ex-bil but my nephews and nieces I would be there for if it came down to it.  And if it came down to my kids' going hungry and I sold everything that was left I'd beg my parents if I had to.  I don't think you're in Florida since you mentioned snow but you can try Love Your Neighbor's website and see if there is a chapter near you.  I think it's only the south though.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah...I realize they arent cheap but the point Im trying to make is that.....it doesnt matter if OPs brother has an ipod...that has nothing to do with HER financial situation.  It's her brother, not her child.

Quoting MicheleJM:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Acid:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)