Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

You think youre poor S/O**edit

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Its funny that a lot of people were complaining about never having meat with thier spaggitti.

I haven't ate in 3 days. Why? Because they wont give me foodstamps for 3 months because I didnt report that my DH worked(I sent in the paper they never got it) My kids have been eating beans and rice for awhile now. I'm going to try to get on WIC but my appointment isnt until next week. Then we will be able to eat bread, eggs etc. But its most likely that my kids will get it. I dont have a car to get to food pantries and no friends to help. Life sucks.

(Btw im using my brothers ipod and my neighbors internet)

1. My brother is 14 and he didnt tell my mother
2. My mother hates me. I remind her off my dad.
3. How am I scamming people? Did I ask for anything? NO.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:14 AM
Replies (31-40):
Acid
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:50 AM

Wouldn't it say Cafemom Mobile if you're posting from an Ipod.

Also, I hope you're not stealing that internet because your kids will be way worse when you're in prison for theft.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Sure you are...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:51 AM
I don't like meat in my spaghetti...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:53 AM
Soup kitchen, churches, instead of posting on cm use this time to research in your neighborhood when and where you can get food.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:53 AM

You just made me spit my food across the room.

They wouldn't be allowed to do that because people could be allergic to the stuff in the bagels.  She and the hospital could have been sued.

OP, I'm believing your story less and less. 

Quoting brettsmomma:

I used to be a manager at Einsteins bagels and they literally throw away 200 bagels a day. They are in a double bag by themselves(no other garbage in them). Go to the dumpster at the end of the day and you can grab as many as you like. All freshly made that day.

i used to think it was such a waste that I often left them on the side of the dumpster and a nurse from the er across the street would grab them and serve them to patients. 

SevenKisses
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:53 AM

Well while you are online, should you not be looking up places to get assistance from? I find it hard to believe if you called around shelters and churches and pantry's and told them you had kids and no food and no help SOMEONE should come and BRING you food. Good luck. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:53 AM
Churches. Pawn shops. Plasma donations. Scrap metal (got an old radiator sitting in the garage?). Pick up cans as you walk to the closest recycling center (no, it isn't much, AT ALL, but something).

GL!
saral2790
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:54 AM
The wic office I go go allows walk-ins on Mondays. Did you check if yours does that so you don't have to wait so long? No churches or shelters anywhere around that give free meals?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:55 AM
Not if you're on the full version.

Quoting Acid:

Wouldn't it say Cafemom Mobile if you're posting from an Ipod.

Also, I hope you're not stealing that internet because your kids will be way worse when you're in prison for theft.

Chris030406
by anonsneednotreply on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:55 AM
Meals on wheels.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)