Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am freaking FUMING!!!!** Am I being OVER dramatic here???

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Today was the awards ceremony at school. My son received Student of the Month. I was BEYOND excited to attend and see him get his award.

My ex and I Share custody, and he had the boys last night.

I arrived to the school before my ex and my boys. My ex brought the kids LATE! They arrive and I ask him, all the while rushing the kids out of his truck, why he was late. We rush in and I walk my son into the "auditorium" where the classes meet before class begins. I walk him to his class section, and he has a seat.

They had the projection screen up and were talking through the mic. The lady announces. "Oh Brycen, here is your award. We announced your name earlier, but you weren't here.."

OMG. I was livid! Not only did my ex bring him to school late, he missed his award!!

My son is 6... Yeah yeah, some might say its "no big deal", but to me.. It IS. My ex is late to EVERYTHING!!!

He was late pickin me up on our first date, and he was late to the birth of our child!!

He never wants our children to be normal children. He says they don't need friends, they only need their family. When we were married, he wanted me to homeschool them!! He doesn't want them involved in ANY type of sport, or any type of social event. He even tried to fight me in court about keeping our children out of this school.

I am so f-ing fed up, its unreal.

I told him I was pissed bc he was late.. And he just laughed in my face...

Am I being a bit dramatic here??!!

Ok. I have explained in my replies WHY I didn't just keep my sons last night, and WHY I couldn't pick them up this morning...
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:25 AM
Replies (111-114):
ibelieveinpink
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 9:31 PM
Omg, I would be livid too! And I know for a fact either of my sons would've been disappointed if they missed their big moment!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
NikiSellers0806
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 9:36 PM
I'm one of those people that's probably gonna be late to my own funeral lol...BUT when it comes to my kids, you bet your ass I make sure they are ON TIME no matter what.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mummy1990
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 9:42 PM

That sucks. I remember my dad being late to a couple of my events. It was pretty heart breaking, but it would be a little bit more heart breaking if my dad made me late to my first awards ceremony. Its just wrong. He sounds like a dick.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 2, 2012 at 1:06 PM
He is a BIG friggin dick wad. Can't stand him!

Quoting mummy1990:

That sucks. I remember my dad being late to a couple of my events. It was pretty heart breaking, but it would be a little bit more heart breaking if my dad made me late to my first awards ceremony. Its just wrong. He sounds like a dick.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured