Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

omg omg omg get in here quick! Update 183 from other day, update 12/4 in op

Posted by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 11:24 AM
  • 192 Replies

i have my tubes tied, and took a pg test and i can see a very faint (really faint) 2nd line... its a equate blue dye, dh is rushing home now so i can go buy some pink dye tests! Dh and i were talking about getting my tubal reversed because we want another one but i did the tubal without being 100% positive i was done. send up good vibes for me because this would be the greatest gift ever!

2 test later i have 2 (this includes the first test) very faint positives and a test that in the light you can see the very faint line. will test again in the am.... i may again in a few hours after i hold it in for a little bit, i downed a bottle of water to make myself go. dh came in and said hmmmm that could be why your boobs are bigger lol

Photo added. dh can see the fint lines on the top 2. waiting till tomorrow morning to take another test. so stand by until then

12/4 another faint faint positive this morning... no photos this time... too busy today with tons of errands and now the test is way past its time. i have to have a liver function blood test on friday so i am emailing the dr to see if she can add a blood pregnancy test if my period does not show up tomorrow. i rechecked my period tracker on my phone... as of today i am a day late. but like i have stated my periods have been all over the place so it could just be another off month... some times its 14 day cycle sometimes 32 days. lately its been 28 days. i will update again if i get any other positives or the blood test is positive. thanks everyone. also for any negatives i have not been sad or disappointed. it is what it is, at this point i am concerned about a tubal if i am pregnant. 

by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 11:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
notjstanothrmom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 11:25 AM
1 mom liked this

Good luck! That would be really neat!

LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Nov. 30, 2012 at 11:26 AM
Baby dust your way!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Barronbaby
by Brandi on Nov. 30, 2012 at 11:26 AM
most women with a tubal would prob be upset, i however and excited and praying! would be the greatest christmas gift ever!!!!

Quoting notjstanothrmom:

Good luck! That would be really neat!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
divinedimension
by Not Miss Cleo on Nov. 30, 2012 at 11:26 AM
Pic? :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Greenstone920
by Silver Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 11:26 AM
8 moms liked this

Blue dye tests are notorious for evap lines.  But, if you are indeed pregnant, you need to call your OB and get in right away, the chance of ectopic pregnancy is significantly high since you've had tubal.

TurtleMomma82
by Barbie on Nov. 30, 2012 at 11:27 AM
3 moms liked this

If you are pregnant, try to get in to see your dr right away to make sure it's not an ectopic pregnancy.  Good luck!  I hope everything turns out great for you guys!

LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 11:27 AM

baby dust

blue_elephant
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 11:27 AM
2 moms liked this
Nooooo!!!! I have a tubal don't do this to me!

Lol, OK I'm better now, good luck and hope you get the result you want!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 30, 2012 at 11:28 AM
Good luck and baby dust!

Out of curiosity, why did you get the tubal?
SnapIt
by Ruby Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 11:28 AM
2 moms liked this
Wtf
Is this i am pregnant month?

Geeeze lol i have lost count in the amount of post saying
OMG im pregnant!!!!

Congrats
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)