Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When did you first kiss your S.O?

Posted by   + Show Post
First date? 1 week? 1 month? It was about 3 weeks for us. Needless to say we took things very slow. Lol but it worked for us.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:04 PM
Replies (71-76):
YzmaRocks
by Platinum Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:46 PM
No, we get asked about that a lot :)

Quoting mama2KiraEthan:

I hope I didn't offend you, I was curious!

Quoting YzmaRocks:

No, we did not. My sister and her hubby didn't kiss until they were married. In fact, many of my friends also waited until they were married. Hubby and I were the odd ones out, lol.

Quoting mama2KiraEthan:

You didn't kiss him before you got engaged?

Quoting YzmaRocks:

About an hour after we got engaged. We had been dating for 13.5 months.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
YzmaRocks
by Platinum Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:47 PM
No, we get asked about that a lot :)

Quoting mama2KiraEthan:

I hope I didn't offend you, I was curious!

Quoting YzmaRocks:

No, we did not. My sister and her hubby didn't kiss until they were married. In fact, many of my friends also waited until they were married. Hubby and I were the odd ones out, lol.

Quoting mama2KiraEthan:

You didn't kiss him before you got engaged?

Quoting YzmaRocks:

About an hour after we got engaged. We had been dating for 13.5 months.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
curlycupcake
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:55 PM
We knew each other for about a month. But I was dating someone else at the time. It wasn't serious, but it was one of his friends. I got fired from my job, my roommate was having a crazy party & so I just called him up. He invited me over, told me we'd watch a funny movie & eat junk food, he didn't like to see me in a bad mood. We hung out for a bit. We couldn't help it, there was such a strong connection. First we just chatted, then we were snuggling. And then, he kissed me. It was so sweet, like a question, "Are you into me?" Is what his lips on mine asked. I was head over heels from that moment. We've been together for nearly 13 years, married for close to 12 now. I'm more in love now than ever!
Btw, his friend my kinda boyfriend, was totally cool about it. We went to him the next day together. Told him there was something special between us. We hoped we didn't hurt or betray him. He was happy for us, told us it was totally cool. We are all still friends. Like I said, we weren't serious at all. It was more out of convinience we dated at all, we ran in the same crowd & worked the same crazy hours.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:58 PM

In the middle of our third or fourth time having sex.

smurfy88
by Gold Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:58 PM

before we were even dating

helema24
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 1:10 PM

1st time i stayed with him over night the first date came a few weeks latter.

power bitch slap internetMuslim Cat prays towards Mecca. LoL by: wirgylovesamletoandshayaprofessor cat. reply[]

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured