Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

idgaf if this is offensive...*UPDATE 2*

But we live in America. We speak ENGLISH in America. If you move to this country from another one then you should speak clear English and understand it. I feel like they should all have to take an ESL class for a year before they're allowed to live here and if they fail, they have to retake the course or no entry! I'm not sorry if this offends anyone bc, well, I'm just not. I'm sick of having to talk to people who I can't understand or who can't understand me!! Ok .. end rant :D

Like I said before, I do not care if this offends you. I'm sick of calling places and having someone "help" me that doesn't even understand what I'm saying to begin with! How can you possibly help me if you don't understand me?! YOU CAN'T! Also, this isn't directed towards one specific group of people. It's directed towards ALL foreigners who work in this country, yet don't have a fucking clue what I am saying. Oh, and if you're going to come at me, at least identify yourself or consider yourself a coward hiding behind a computer screen. Have a lovely day!

Well, this was fun. I said what I had to say. I'm not responding anymore. One thing I'm thankful for when it comes to living in America is freedom of speech. I have a right to my opinion and this is it. You can call me every name in the book, but since I don't know you and never will... IDGAF! :D bye bye!

by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:16 PM
Replies (31-40):
mrs.pina
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:25 PM
2 moms liked this
Does this apply to all fucken immigrants or just mexicans? I ask because ive noticed that half of you fucker's are always talking about mexican's in specific then any other immigrant.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Ok I guess you don't travel outside the U.S if you do I highly doubt you're fluent in every Language or else you wouldn't be talking shit. Do you know how hard it its to learn a foreign language and English being one of the toughest? I'm not saying immigrants don't need to learn but damn.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:25 PM
There are plently of Americans who dont speak correctly either. What should we do with them?
2manydiapers
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:26 PM
You think native americans felt this way? Or mexicans who lived here before we claimed it as america?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:26 PM

Actaully the english moved from another country and forced the first americans to learn their language instead of learning the native language. So Pot-Kettle. 

Also, how many of your born & bred americans would pass an english course? 

Dee0886
by Gold Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:26 PM

Exactly. If I moved to France I'd learn French. I wouldn't expect them to know English.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:26 PM
You sound ridiculous. But ignorant people like yourself are not the be reasoned with. So have a good day.
SharonHernandez
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:27 PM
*claps hands* 👏 thank you that's exactly what I was thinking

Quoting Anonymous:

From not For. If you can not even write in proper english then you should not be talking about other people not being able too. 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
emelymac
by Gold Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:27 PM

As someone who has family who came from another country and have been here for decades and STILL don't speak ANY English I completely agree. It's a pain in the ass for the rest of the family that does speak English. Guess who has to make appointments for them, call in prescriptions, be a translater at the drop of a hat, fix any mistakes they made due to the language barrier, make important phone calls, etc. The younger generation is burdened with all this stuff when all the older generation has to do is learn to speak English.  

LectioDivina
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:27 PM

Then stop being so undereducated and learn something.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)