Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

idgaf if this is offensive...*UPDATE 2*

But we live in America. We speak ENGLISH in America. If you move to this country from another one then you should speak clear English and understand it. I feel like they should all have to take an ESL class for a year before they're allowed to live here and if they fail, they have to retake the course or no entry! I'm not sorry if this offends anyone bc, well, I'm just not. I'm sick of having to talk to people who I can't understand or who can't understand me!! Ok .. end rant :D

Like I said before, I do not care if this offends you. I'm sick of calling places and having someone "help" me that doesn't even understand what I'm saying to begin with! How can you possibly help me if you don't understand me?! YOU CAN'T! Also, this isn't directed towards one specific group of people. It's directed towards ALL foreigners who work in this country, yet don't have a fucking clue what I am saying. Oh, and if you're going to come at me, at least identify yourself or consider yourself a coward hiding behind a computer screen. Have a lovely day!

Well, this was fun. I said what I had to say. I'm not responding anymore. One thing I'm thankful for when it comes to living in America is freedom of speech. I have a right to my opinion and this is it. You can call me every name in the book, but since I don't know you and never will... IDGAF! :D bye bye!

by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:16 PM
Replies (51-60):
lovelife350
by Platinum Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:29 PM
2 moms liked this

haha you're welcome. I don't know why i went annoymous. 

Quoting SharonHernandez:

*claps hands* 👏 thank you

Quoting Anonymous:

From not For. If you can not even write in proper english then you should not be talking about other people not being able too. 

notjstanothrmom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:29 PM
1 mom liked this

And this is a huge reason why I want to get out of this country because unfortunately it's filled with a bunch of people who feel entitled because they speak the language of the land they were born.

I would rather befriend someone who wanted to make their life better and help others then befriend you, a selfish, self-centered American.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:29 PM
I agree.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:29 PM

I shouldn't have to press 8 and 9 and 10 for English when I call any company here. That is annoying.

Aslen
by Ruby Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:30 PM
2 moms liked this
Mine didn't, but they learned quick! Why cant that be expected today?

Quoting RunningMommaof2:

And did YOUR family know English before they came here? rolls eyes. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:30 PM

When I moved to another country I didn't speak the language until I moved there. Everyone was nice and understanding, complete strangers would really help me out a lot. I wish Americans acted that nice.

Anonymous
BUT france has an official language, America doesn't. English is not our language.

Quoting Dee0886:

Exactly. If I moved to France I'd learn French. I wouldn't expect them to know English.

ARmomOf3
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:30 PM

I couldn't understand you. I had to re-read twice because you are missing letters and have grammatical errors. Practice what you preach.

Anonymous
From reading your rant it seems like you should have said "they need to speak some American"....lmao
Anonymous
1 mom liked this
I'm agreeing with u. Sorry, but if u don't work in an industry that forces u to work with people who don't speak English YOU DON'T GET IT!!
I don't mind if ur visiting and can't speak English. Totally understandable! But I work in healthcare... I can not understand what my PTs need if they don't speak English and I HAVE DEALT WITH HUNDREDS of people who LIVE IN THE USA and can't speak ENGLISH!! Don't bitch at me if u don't understand English and I don't speak Spanish! It is not MY job to learn a different language to understand you when in America we speak ENGLISH!! Grrrrrrrrr.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)