Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

idgaf if this is offensive...*UPDATE 2*

But we live in America. We speak ENGLISH in America. If you move to this country from another one then you should speak clear English and understand it. I feel like they should all have to take an ESL class for a year before they're allowed to live here and if they fail, they have to retake the course or no entry! I'm not sorry if this offends anyone bc, well, I'm just not. I'm sick of having to talk to people who I can't understand or who can't understand me!! Ok .. end rant :D

Like I said before, I do not care if this offends you. I'm sick of calling places and having someone "help" me that doesn't even understand what I'm saying to begin with! How can you possibly help me if you don't understand me?! YOU CAN'T! Also, this isn't directed towards one specific group of people. It's directed towards ALL foreigners who work in this country, yet don't have a fucking clue what I am saying. Oh, and if you're going to come at me, at least identify yourself or consider yourself a coward hiding behind a computer screen. Have a lovely day!

Well, this was fun. I said what I had to say. I'm not responding anymore. One thing I'm thankful for when it comes to living in America is freedom of speech. I have a right to my opinion and this is it. You can call me every name in the book, but since I don't know you and never will... IDGAF! :D bye bye!

by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:16 PM
Replies (61-70):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 21 on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:31 PM
Can you please show me a legal document that states what the "official" American language is?
.betty.white.
by Platinum Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:31 PM
1 mom liked this

best reply ever :)

Quoting lovelife350:

haha your welcome. I don't know why i went annoymous. 

Quoting SharonHernandez:

*claps hands* 👏 thank you

Quoting Anonymous:

From not For. If you can not even write in proper english then you should not be talking about other people not being able too. 

You know you want it

ashleighmama
by Silver Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:31 PM
Amen!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
isell_avon
by ehhhh! on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:31 PM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 22 on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:31 PM
Idc for the most part. But, if u have a job working with the public then learn fucking English. That's ridiculous. I wouldn't go to France or China and try to be a waitress or tech support and can't speak with my customers.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 23 on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:32 PM

This wasn't an english speaking country to begin with.....and never will be. So get over yourself. Oh, and, if you are going to judge people about using english...try learning it yourself first. 

3Aces2012.
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:32 PM
Lmfao!

Quoting Anonymous:

From reading your rant it seems like you should have said "they need to speak some American"....lmao

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ARmomOf3
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Lol just because English isn't officially named the language of the US, doesn't mean it isn't. It's on our money, our traffic signs, EVERYTHING essential for life in this country is in English. Go anywhere else in the world and ask someone what language Americans speak. They will tell you English.

Quoting Anonymous:

BUT france has an official language, America doesn't. English is not our language.

Quoting Dee0886:

Exactly. If I moved to France I'd learn French. I wouldn't expect them to know English.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 24 on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:32 PM
Blah blah blah blah
Anonymous
by Anonymous 25 on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:32 PM

I agree. The should take a class if they cant speak english already. You know else I think its not fair. People have told me they got not hired for a job becaus ethey did not speak spanish. reason was that lots of people call who dont speak english. Yet they hire people who only speak spanish and not a word english....

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN