Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Vampire diaries

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
I LOVE me some vd. Lol but last nights episode pissed me off. Damon can't ever win! Now Alaina is only with him because of a sire bond? How ridiculous. If that's the case I could say that all of them have a sire because they all are or were close to their makers at some point. Alaina always had feelings for Damon even before she turned. So of course they are stronger now. And when you like someone you value their opinion and listen to them, even if you normally wouldn't sometimes lol. I think it is stupid to add that storyline. Just let this real life couple keep getting it on in the show and I will be happy lol. Stephan is boring as hell lol
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MamaFLgurl
by Gold Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:59 PM

Yea I'm pretty ticked off to about the whole sire BS. At Least we finally got to see a good sex scene between them. Stefan expects her to be perfect, Damon accepts her for who she is, no matter what....

KalenaRose11
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:59 PM
Haha I agree! Damon takes one step forward then three steps back! I think she should of just got with Damon IMO
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 30, 2012 at 1:01 PM
I know, last season when they showed that he did meet her first but he made her forget.... It broke my heart for him lol this show sucks me in so much
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 30, 2012 at 1:01 PM
Exactly! He is sooo boring. Plus I think he looks like Pinocchio

Quoting MamaFLgurl:

Yea I'm pretty ticked off to about the whole sire BS. At Least we finally got to see a good sex scene between them. Stefan expects her to be perfect, Damon accepts her for who she is, no matter what....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)