Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

harrassment??? PIOG *KINDA LONG*

Posted by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 2:25 PM
  • 32 Replies

Basically my crazy neighbor was calling the cops everytime my puppy was braking more than 5 mins outside. My fiancee said we had morons for neighbors and they were called for that too. 1st round of mediation she didnt show up for...2nd round she did and she was agreeing that she wanted what i said...leave us alone and well leave u alone. she was saying oh i can get u eveicted (shes nto my landlord so she cant) i tlaked to ur landlord YOU can put up a fence...of course WE can on HER property lol.SHe was tlaking crap about my fiancees mom who passed last yr. and saying my dog even barking inside with the windows opened bothered her. My fiancee told her if it was legal he would break her in half for tlaking bad about his dead mom and our kids...she flipped and that was the end of that so we have court the 3rd. I told her in mediation to stop trying to talk to my kids and just leaves us be. SO on thanksgiving my fiancee had work so we had thanksgiving dinner saturday and my mom and her gf came. the cops showed up saying she called on us and that her 2 pet ducks went to the stream and only 1 came back and they were asked to search our yard ...i invited them in and explained it was thankgsgiving day for us and they were more than welcome to search....she basically blamed us for missin duck...Then today i was tlaking to my neighbor and she said 2 weeks ago when we were talking oustide at her fence that crazy neighbor was watching us from her window!! and she supposedly heard my fiancee say he was gonna kill her (he didnt) and i said no stop...my neighbor swore on her mothers grave to the crazy lady that it was never ever said and then crazy lady went off on her threanting her for talking to us!! UGH im so frustrated..... do yall thin ki have groudns for harrassment or like stalking?? oh and she called dyfs on us and it was closed withing 3 weeks and declared unfounded...

by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 2:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ilovemyboys84
by Silver Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 2:25 PM

BUMP!

ilovemyboys84
by Silver Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 2:25 PM

BUMP!

skittlebeans88
by Platinum Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 2:27 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tasddgh
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 2:27 PM
I tried. But I cant understand half of that. Slow down when typing, maybe?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jbirdsladie27
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 2:27 PM
She sounds like a loon
kaysha
by Ruby Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 2:28 PM
She sounds nuts
ilovemyboys84
by Silver Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 2:28 PM

Quoting tasddgh:

I tried. But I cant understand half of that. Slow down when typing, maybe?

sorry beyond frustrated

wkukid
by Beach Bum on Nov. 30, 2012 at 2:30 PM

She's crazy and so is your fiancé.

smurfy88
by Gold Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 2:31 PM
Yes I think that's harassment
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 30, 2012 at 2:33 PM
1 mom liked this

You are both feeding the fire in the situation. 

Get your dog obedience training to work on the barking. Ignore your neighbor. No matter what she says, what she does. Ignore it. No threatening her (while I understand your fiancĂ©e's anger, him threatening to break her in half is actually against the law- she could take you to court for that, or get a restraining order). 

Put a fence up for the dog. You can always take it back down when you move, but it isn't your landlords responsibility to put up a fence for you. Check Craigslist for chain link fencing. You might be able to get it for free.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN