Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

if your husband came to you and said he was going to have surgery to become a woman, would you stay or leave??

Posted by   + Show Post
I'd leave...

I'm watching a old episode of Grey's anatomy and that's what made me think of this question. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 2:31 PM
Replies (311-320):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 43 on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:56 PM
I would leave and file for full custody. He would be required to dress as a man during his supervised visits.
purpleducky
by Ruby Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 1:04 PM

Why full custody? Do you really think a judge would require supervised visits? And why would you force him to be someone he isn't by requiring him to dress like a man?

Quoting Anonymous:

I would leave and file for full custody. He would be required to dress as a man during his supervised visits.

MiasMommy6908
by Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 1:05 PM
Same here lol it might be kinda nice lol

Quoting Ashley_Carlson:

I'd stay, but I'm bisexual. ;)

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 43 on Dec. 6, 2012 at 1:16 PM
I don't trust him enough to let him have joint custody. Yes I could get a judge to order supervised visitation. I would not require him to be someone he isn't. I would be requiring him to be who he has always been and who he is (biologically). The change would be very confusing for my youngest dd and I don't think she could handle it.

Quoting purpleducky:

Why full custody? Do you really think a judge would require supervised visits? And why would you force him to be someone he isn't by requiring him to dress like a man?

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 44 on Dec. 6, 2012 at 1:18 PM
Leave in a heartbeat and file for full custody. I wouldn't even want cs.
AdellesMom
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 1:51 PM
This

Quoting Mrs.Winchester:

I'd leave in a heartbeat and I would apply for full custody.

Brendasbuzy
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:26 PM

My husband informed me about 6mos ago about his desire to dress and live as a female. I tried to accept it and just can't. I need a real man and will be leaving soon.

_ClearFruit_
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:31 PM
I would leave. If I wanted to be with a woman then I wouldn't have been with him. He can start his life all over. We'll be associates and that's it.
brittney28
by Brittney on Feb. 26, 2013 at 11:05 PM
Wow, sorry your going through that.

Quoting Brendasbuzy:

My husband informed me about 6mos ago about his desire to dress and live as a female. I tried to accept it and just can't. I need a real man and will be leaving soon.

RiotousDigits
by Ruby Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 11:07 PM

I'd laugh my ass off because there's no way in hell he could handle it and then i'd pack my shit.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)