Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i THINK someone just broke into my car......

Posted by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 4:29 PM
  • 23 Replies

and DIDN't take anything???

i just walked out for a smoke, and the back driver side door was sitting wide open.... i'm like 99.9999% sure that it was closed, it's DD door, and i always make sure she closes it behind herself, and i'm 100% sure i would've noticed if it was open one of the other times i went outside.... i even had to walk right next to it when i took out the trash... the only reason i'm not 100% sure is because i just find it hard to believe that someone would go through the trouble of getting into the car without taking ANYTHING!!!!

i mean thats weird right???

i didn't lock it when we came in...... and i KNOW it was closed! hell, i would've bumped right into the open door when i took the trash to the curb.... if it were open then.....

now it's locked obviously, it's just got me super creeped out!!

by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 4:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jessistarr85
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 4:30 PM

Make a police report anyways. Just because they didn't take anything from you doesn't mean that they wont take from someone else.

ihave1
by Platinum Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 4:32 PM

Someone broke into my home once & didnt take anything.  They spent time looking at stuff.  My dh's clothes was on the floor in another room,  & they looked at my gold jewelry & didn't take it.    Crazy. 

winkyloafer
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 4:32 PM
1 mom liked this
I thought someone broke into my car once because I had a big cookie sitting in the passenger seat and it was gone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RazzleMySpazz
by spaztastic on Nov. 30, 2012 at 4:32 PM

yeah, you're right, i'll talk to DH about it since he knows a few police officers in our town!

Quoting jessistarr85:

Make a police report anyways. Just because they didn't take anything from you doesn't mean that they wont take from someone else.

mama_carmel
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 4:32 PM

Are you sure nothing is taken? Maybe they didn't find anything good to take? If you seriously think someone broke in, like the other commenter said, you might want to make a police report just incase there are more reports about it.

jujubear1
by Gold Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 4:32 PM
1 mom liked this

They probably didn't have time to take anything when you or someone came out.  They would've taken off before they got caught.

AngryBob
by Platinum Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 4:33 PM
1 mom liked this
That was me. I couldn't think of a way to tell you.

Quoting winkyloafer:

I thought someone broke into my car once because I had a big cookie sitting in the passenger seat and it was gone.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
winkyloafer
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 4:34 PM
That was my Sunday treat!! :(

Quoting AngryBob:

Quoting winkyloafer:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AngryBob
by Platinum Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 4:35 PM
I sowwy *hangs head*

Quoting winkyloafer:

That was my Sunday treat!! :(

Quoting AngryBob:

Quoting winkyloafer:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
RazzleMySpazz
by spaztastic on Nov. 30, 2012 at 4:35 PM

i'll go through everything more carefully in a little bit, but it looked like everything was there, the change in the cup holder, the phone chargers, the car seats, the stroller, there isnt much else in there though.....

Quoting mama_carmel:

Are you sure nothing is taken? Maybe they didn't find anything good to take? If you seriously think someone broke in, like the other commenter said, you might want to make a police report just incase there are more reports about it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN