Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

advise

Posted by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 7:05 PM
  • 14 Replies
Here's the deal.I've been with so.almost 7 years. About 2 years ago this thing happened where a girl he worked with tested him calling him baby an so I asked her nicely to not call him that because he wasn't single. She freaked out an said to have him never text or.talk to.him again. Well I asked him an he freaked. We.moved to his home town. An then A ex of his started talking to.him an I didn't like it so I told him. That.ended in a huge fight. Well it's been a while now an he now has a.girl.he works with numbers. Should I ask him about it.an let him know it bothers me?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 7:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Diamepphyre
by Ruby Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Here's the thing - there are only two genders in this world.  It is physically impossible for any of us to interact in day to day life without having to deal with someone of the opposite gender at some point in time.  Just because someone talks to someone of the opposite gender doesn't mean it's going to lead to anything other than transacting business.

If it bothers you that he has this girl's numbers in his phone, ask him about it.  My hubby has all his work contacts in his phone - some are male, some female - because he has to be able to contact certain personnel during an emergency.  There are any number of reasons he might have those numbers, but you won't know until you ask.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:50 PM

if you can't talk to the person you married about something that's bothering you, you probably had no business being married.  and all of this immature drama that's dripping from your post leads me to believe that you might be 19, at most. 

casah4
by Platinum Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:50 PM

Why are you so insecure?  Has he cheated on you before?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:52 PM
Advise or advice? Sorry that drives me nuts.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:56 PM

Sounds like his co worker wasnt aware that he was married, and now that she knows, she will stay away. good for her. 

i suggest councelling. if he wont go, give him an ultimatum. either you guys get help, or you leave. end of story. 

Willow.wind
by Bronze Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:00 PM

I didn't read ur post but that's a beautiful baby

19_mommy
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:29 AM
No I'm 23 an not married

Quoting Anonymous:

if you can't talk to the person you married about something that's bothering you, you probably had no business being married.  and all of this immature drama that's dripping from your post leads me to believe that you might be 19, at most. 

19_mommy
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:31 AM
He hasn't but people before him have. An im trying to trust him . Thankfully he's very understanding when it comes to it most of the time

Quoting casah4:

Why are you so insecure?  Has he cheated on you before?

tharealty2
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:32 AM

I wouldn't be okay with it,. but it depends on what type of job he has - is her number a necessity for work?  if not,... yea, no.

19_mommy
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:35 AM
IM not 100% sure but I think she's the one that does the schedule for work. Or might just be Co worker.

Quoting tharealty2:

I wouldn't be okay with it,. but it depends on what type of job he has - is her number a necessity for work?  if not,... yea, no.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN