Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

diapers

Posted by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:07 PM
  • 39 Replies
What the piss is up with all these diaper brands and types? Little movers, over nights, cruisers, baby dry....

I've been looking... with DD we did Pampers because 1 pack bought a child in a 3rd world country a vaccine.
But now with baby #3 coming 4 long years later, I need a refresher course.
So help me out. What did you use and why? What's the difference in all these types each brand offers?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Pampers when he was a newborn.

I switched to Luv's because Pampers stopped working so well.

It's different for each baby though strangely enough.

SkiesMom427
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:09 PM
Pampers ;)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SRUsarahSC
by Platinum Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:12 PM

I used huggies originally but once she got past four months we discovered only Pampers will hold the poop.  DD is a champion #2 goer and it was worth spending more on pampers and save the clothes.  I like baby dry the best!

BraydensMama163
by Ruby Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:13 PM
Bit what's the difference? Between cruisers and baby dry for example?

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

I used huggies originally but once she got past four months we discovered only Pampers will hold the poop.  DD is a champion #2 goer and it was worth spending more on pampers and save the clothes.  I like baby dry the best!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jessica_Esqueda
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:14 PM
1 mom liked this

I use this one brand called Cloth. They work really well and are resuable, cute, and eco-friendly! Yay for saving money! 

spooky415
by Ruby Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:14 PM
we always used luvs or storebrand. they were normally the cheapest. we never had a problem.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Makenseysmom
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:14 PM
Korrigan could only use Pampers or Huggies Supreme. She had an expensive butt. Everything else broke her out or irritated her skin.
olliesmommy2
by Metal Awareness on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:14 PM
Huggies for my son, little movers since he was 8 months. We have tried all except the generic brands, and none worked well for us except the Huggies.
April620
by Ruby Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:14 PM
I like huggies little snugglers because of the cute Winnie the pooh design as well as the wetness indicator. Also they feel softer and less stiff than the others we've tried.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SRUsarahSC
by Platinum Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:15 PM

the baby dry's seem to fit her better, less "boxy".  They both hold pretty well and I will buy cruisers too if I have the coupon.  Baby drys work better for overnights for us than cruisers, in cruisers the two times I tried them when she woke up her pants were damp.

Quoting BraydensMama163:

Bit what's the difference? Between cruisers and baby dry for example?

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)