Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Spin off .. Red headed children..

Posted by   + Show Post

My children arent read headed but I heard that people with red hair  have fiery tempers and sharp tongues!!

Do you believe thats true? If you have a  red headed child and a non red headed can you tell....

by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:22 PM
Replies (41-50):
kehgiggles
by Bronze Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:19 AM

Not even close to true. My dh is completely the opposite, and about as red-headed as they come.

SusanD
by Gold Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:30 AM
My redhead is extremely sensitive and sweet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:32 AM
Reminds me of the phrase "I'm gonna beat you like a red headed steph child!". Not sure where that phrase came from though.
qkforever
by Bronze Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:32 AM

Yes, I do.  Especially women more so. Time of them that I have worked with.  They both seem to state their opinion and could snap very easy.    I am married to a red head and he for the most part is mellow for a red head but once he losses it watch out.  He also can hold a grudge for a very long time. Not sure if that is a red headed trait or not.  

Jenniy
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:36 AM
I've been told I can be a bit of a scary bitch when I'm mad and I'm a red head. Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
marihla
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:38 AM

That shit's true, but don't say it out loud or they'll come for you....

Quoting Baybeelove88:

I've heard they don't have souls...

SevenKisses
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:45 AM

Well I am a red head and yes, I've always had a sharp tongue and FIRE HOT attitude. The stereotype is 100 percent true for me. Just call me Fire Crotch hahaha.

DS isn't really red though, but I think the same applies to children of red heads lol.

endoftheworld
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:47 AM

NO!!!!! My sister is a red head. You couldn't meet a more calm sweet loving person ever. She is so calm. She reminds me of Beth from Little Women, although she is not simple minded like Beth was. But she is as sweet and quiet and kind. Or like Maybeth from Homecoming!

booboo_mama
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:47 AM
My mom and brother are red heads and they are laid back, my necie is red head and she is a stinker. Think it just depends.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
endoftheworld
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:48 AM

Oh and I am a blond, and I was always the one with the temper who could hold a grudge for years! LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)