Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Had your palm read and do you think this is "satanic" if your are religious
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 11:36 PM
Replies (41-50):
LaceNBklyn
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:09 AM
O you spoke to him? Okay thanks for telling me. Like i said thats what I believe. Bye now

Quoting Anonymous:

Sure you do. But the fact of the matter is, God isn't going to send you off to do something that goes completely against His teachings. But sure. God told you to do something he said was a sin. 

No, that's called the devil, honey. Maybe you need to go back to church.  

Quoting LaceNBklyn:

I have a right to feel how i feel do i not?????? O okay

Quoting Anonymous:

You think GOD sent you to dabble in sorcery? That's laughable. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:11 AM

You can't just "bye now" people you don't agree with on a public forum. It don't work that way. You're misguided. The teachings are clear. You say you're a Christian. If you're really a Christian, you need to seek spiritual guidance, not sorcery. "Bye now". Moron. 

Quoting LaceNBklyn:

O you spoke to him? Okay thanks for telling me. Like i said thats what I believe. Bye now

Quoting Anonymous:

Sure you do. But the fact of the matter is, God isn't going to send you off to do something that goes completely against His teachings. But sure. God told you to do something he said was a sin. 

Quoting LaceNBklyn:

Quoting Anonymous:

ibelieveinpink
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:15 AM
I never have but I don't think it's satanic. I'm Wiccan. Divination is part of our spirituality. :)
LaceNBklyn
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:15 AM
Lmaoo u sound stupid! If I choose to not speak to You anymore I DONT HAVE TO! Im not obligated to you. BYE NOW bozo

Quoting Anonymous:

You can't just "bye now" people you don't agree with on a public forum. It don't work that way. You're misguided. The teachings are clear. You say you're a Christian. If you're really a Christian, you need to seek spiritual guidance, not sorcery. "Bye now". Moron. 

Quoting LaceNBklyn:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LaceNBklyn:

Quoting Anonymous:

LaceNBklyn
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:16 AM
What does wiccan practice. Honestly i just believe in God u know. Im not with all that bible and church those are man made.

Quoting ibelieveinpink:

I never have but I don't think it's satanic. I'm Wiccan. Divination is part of our spirituality. :)
ibelieveinpink
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:18 AM
I am a Christian Wiccan... Try to wrap that one around your head! 'Bye now'. :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LaceNBklyn:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LaceNBklyn:

Quoting Anonymous:

Mrs.Kubalabuku
by Ruby Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:19 AM

I don't think it is "Satanic" though God does warn us of these fortune tellers and such in the Bible.  I know if a fortune is told to some people, like "You will be betrayed by someone close to you" they'll take it far too seriously and hurt family and friends to find out who "betrayed" them.  Or "You will meet the love of your life soon" then the next man they happen to date is their soulmate and they are crushed and think their lives ruined when it doesn't work out.  I think it *can* influence a person to do the WRONG thing.

But, I wouldn't turn one down at a county fair or something.  It's fun to do if, like ALL things in life, you don't take it too seriously.  (And as religious as I am, I don't even take the Bible too seriously.  Most of it is in parables, not absolutes.  You have to interpret the meaning and how it applies to you.)

armywifey26
by Krissy on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:20 AM

No

kehgiggles
by Bronze Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:21 AM

No. I don't consider it satanic, just a bunch of bunk.

LaceNBklyn
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:22 AM
Lmaoooo seriously.! Shes a bozo bye to her anyway moving on

Quoting ibelieveinpink:

I am a Christian Wiccan... Try to wrap that one around your head! 'Bye now'. :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LaceNBklyn:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LaceNBklyn:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)